Anybody Did Here 23AndMe AND Ancestry.com DNA tests?

I got 99.9% Northwestern European. All Norwegian and British Isles. .01% was Eastern Asian, Native American. I'm also 86% more Neanderthal than the average person...

Apologies about General Custer and the Korean war. PM me and we can try to come to some sort of arrangement.

I bought this for my girlfriend's birthday this year and she ended up finding out that her dad wasn't actually her dad. It was brutal, she took it really really hard. To make it worse her actual dad was a psycho narcissistic doctor who got arrested after blacking out drunk and pulling a gun out on someone and he wants nothing to do with her.

On the bright side she went from an only child to having a sister and nieces. She's always felt so alone in her family but her and her sister are super alike. She's about to visit her dad for the first time since finding out and will be meeting her aunt and sister in the same visit. He still doesn't know technically, but it's pretty obvious since she asked him some questions before she found out what happened.

i give zero fucks about this shit, was semi interesting a decade ago, when people where tracing their family trees, but this shit has been hijacked by pussies and now I see adverts for it, pushing an agenda about everyone is made of different ethnicities

All that said, I look forward to checking mine out soon.

Got my Ancestry.com DNA tests. White AF <45>, literally 99%. Not even Ashkenazi jew. Says less than 1% Asian region, but that also could be white presence there. I read that Ancestry.com only goes back 300-400 years, whereas 23AndMe goes further back as much as 1000 years.

Already shipped out my 23andme "spit sample", so looking to see if I can find more details cause my origins kinda make sense, but kinda don't based on family knowledge.

Let me know if you've done both and if you found differences. YouTube reviews aren't uber helpful.

You're still less white than Elizabeth Warren

smh who spends money on crap like this. Pretty sure I can watch in the mirror and conclude I'm white caucasian, half slavic bs.

pretty sure black people can conclude that they are black as well, minus mike perry.

Now your dna is owned by the local, state and federal police. Your dna is being planted on about 20 cold case files. Enjoy the life sentences, served concurrently. Not bad.

Pay these companies to find out shit that doesn't matter so they can sell it to who the fuck knows for more money lol .no thanks
They already sold to glaxo i believe. Like we couldnt see this coming a mile away.

Yeah, shit got me all fucked up. Says I'm mostly English and German but I'm tan with dark hair. If I told someone I'm mostly English I'd probably get laughed at.

I bought this for my girlfriend's birthday this year and she ended up finding out that her dad wasn't actually her dad. It was brutal, she took it really really hard. To make it worse her actual dad was a psycho narcissistic doctor who got arrested after blacking out drunk and pulling a gun out on someone and he wants nothing to do with her.

On the bright side she went from an only child to having a sister and nieces. She's always felt so alone in her family but her and her sister are super alike. She's about to visit her dad for the first time since finding out and will be meeting her aunt and sister in the same visit. He still doesn't know technically, but it's pretty obvious since she asked him some questions before she found out what happened.

Just curious about how she found out he wasn't her real father?

I mean, it gives you your ethnic DNA results in percentages, but does it also say "you're adopted"? Obviously not, but I'm curious how she actually figured it out.

Also, did it lead to finding her other family through the service? Or did she go and find them some other way?

My sister just did it, called me last night to tell the results. I think they were as follows:

42% English
7% Irish
18% Swedish
7% Norwegian
2% Russian
24% Germanic

I thought I had Native American blood (1/16), and had no idea I had any Russian. Otherwise this is what we thought.

Its been a couple of weeks since sending mine in for analysis, im awaiting the results.

23 and me said 100% European and like 95% for least amount of neanderthal

My test revealed a certain percentage of African in my DNA
condomcomedy-14-500x485.jpg

i give zero fucks about this shit, was semi interesting a decade ago, when people where tracing their family trees, but this shit has been hijacked by pussies and now I see adverts for it, pushing an agenda about everyone is made of different ethnicities

I'm almost as white as Elizabeth Warren. And she's white bread white.

My sister just did it, called me last night to tell the results. I think they were as follows:

42% English
7% Irish
18% Swedish
7% Norwegian
2% Russian
24% Germanic

I thought I had Native American blood (1/16), and had no idea I had any Russian. Otherwise this is what we thought.

That white diversity you got going on in your fam. Pretty awesome.
Expect a call from Mueller special councel's office, btw.

Last edited:
Back