Anybody annoyed by the lie that Fedor got KO'd by a MW?

Nog, Bader, Gus, Manuwa, and Glover got ktfo by a WW
Jacare got kod by a WW too

While we're at it, Brock Lesnar, JDS, and Hunt got Ko'd by a LHW <45>

The shit is annoying to hear but like @E Undead and @lukeuidswords said, better to ignore em, let them hate and miss out on such an amazing career.

Mark Hunt got KO'ed by someone who has competed as low as 170 and nobody gives two shits. It's just the Butthurt Fedor-Hater Brigade. <45>

You are being overly sensitive. Hendo is a 185lbs fighter. Sure he drank enough water to make 206lbs but come fight night he was under 205, so Fedor has lost to a fighter who weighs less than 205lbs.

Really Fedor is a chubby Lhw and Hendo is a Mw. Show me a 205er smaller than Hendo. I'll show you plenty of 185ers bigger than him.

Really that fight could have gone either way they were both headhunting and Fedor got clipped 1st.

No shame in losing to Hendo.

Nog, Bader, Gus, Manuwa, and Glover got ktfo by a WW

While we're at it, Brock Lesnar, JDS, and Hunt got Ko'd by a LHW <45>
WAR Rumble and Overeem, the courage of those 2 tiny men fighting above their natural weight! Yeah Overeem is tall but he has such a small frame, and Rumble is just the cutest pipsqueak! :p

I know MMA fans love to say stupid shit....but I'm thinking there may just be some people who aren't retarted who think Fedor lost to a MW.

Never once has Fedor lost to a guy weighing less than 205.

Anyone else baffled by this? I mean, if people want to criticize Fedor, that's fine, but this lie is absurd.

Whenever jones haters say machida was a mw what do you say to that???

Why do people ignore that Nog also lost to Henderson ? Except Nog was in his prime when he lost to henderson that is much worse for Nog's legacy
Nog probably was in his prime when he beat Henderson to be honest.

Well when you break it down most any fighter has wins, or losses that can be conjectured one way or another. Many of Jones great wins come against fighters who spent a lot of time at MW. Anderson lost to Takase, a WW with a losing record (though Takase beat that 600 lbs guy that one time), Serra was a small WW, and might have even cut to FW if it existed in the UFC back then. Dan has fought at HW, LHW, and MW, not unlike Machida e.g. Fedora didn't fight Dan at 185, he fought a Dan who was 220. It was a HW fight, and Hendo was a HW in that fight.

Why do people ignore that Nog also lost to Henderson ? Except Nog was in his prime when he lost to henderson that is much worse for Nog's legacy
He got robbed against Hendo the first time. Then they rematched when Nog was actually in his prime and he mauled Hendo

I agree with TS. Noobs ignore that Henderson fought a majority of his career at LHW and even HW. And Fedor had maybe 10 pounds of fat on Henderson when they fought.

Fedor is a cans crusher who got ko'd by a mw

Don't worry, TS. Only those who haven't seen Fedor fight say that.

Not as annoyed as when noobs claim Fedor was a small HW who fought giants, despite all of Fedor's best wins being against guys similar in size and weight.

A subtle attempt of trying to justify can crushing against the likes of HMC and Zulu.

Fedors best wins are AA, Sylvia, Coleman, Randleman, Herring, Arona, Hunt, CC & Nog. Majority of those had a size advantage so your point makes no sense.

Fedor got KOd by one of the hardest hitters in the history of mixfight. Besides, Fedor was in his prime in 2005. Fedor fought Hendo in 2011 which was 5+ years past his prime. Anyone watching the Hunt, Lindland, Rogers and Arlovski fights could see that it wasnt the same Fedor anymore who was looking sloppier and sloppier and getting by on flashes of brilliance. But any intelligent fan will tell you Fedor was past it by the time he came to Strikeforce. It doesnt mean he couldnt win, it just meant that he was no longer the force that he once was. Even in Affliction Fedor was on the decline already but he had such a streak of dominance that people had no idea how much he had left.

Fedors best wins are AA, Sylvia, Coleman, Randleman, Herring, Arona, Hunt, CC & Nog. Majority of those had a size advantage so your point makes no sense.
Only guys in that list that had size on Fedor were Sylvia and Hunt. Both of them have been destroyed multiple times by guys significantly smaller than them.

I don't really care... its like (stupidly) saying Matt Hughes got subbed by a FW (Penn) or Anderson got subbed by a LW (Takase) or GSP got KO'd by a LW (Serra) or even Andrei Arlovski got beaten by a WW (Rumble)

People twist the truth for their own aims... its more an insight into those people than it is anything

Only guys in that list that had size on Fedor were Sylvia and Hunt. Both of them have been destroyed multiple times by guys significantly smaller than them.

Actually you are pretty much right although AA, Herring were much bigger. Coleman, Randleman, CC, Arona, Nog were similar size. May have overstepped the mark when I said majority, I thought Randleman and Coleman were much larger at the time.

Still, doesn't change the fact Fedor wasn't really built like a HW like those guys were. He could've been a LHW with a strict diet.

Actually you are pretty much right although AA, Herring were much bigger. Coleman, Randleman, CC, Arona, Nog were similar size. May have overstepped the mark when I said majority, I thought Randleman and Coleman were much larger at the time.

Still, doesn't change the fact Fedor wasn't really built like a HW like those guys were. He could've been a LHW with a strict diet.
You can only go by weight for size hence weight divisions. Neither Herring Nor Arlovski had even gen pounds on Fedor.

Are you really that insecure. Fedor lost to a guy who weighed about 195lbs or less before drinking all that water...Fedor had about 30lbs on him and lost.

Get over it. He also lost to an unsuccessful LHW. Get over it. Fedor had his time on pride then went against better competition and lost.

Well when you break it down most any fighter has wins, or losses that can be conjectured one way or another. Many of Jones great wins come against fighters who spent a lot of time at MW. Anderson lost to Takase, a WW with a losing record (though Takase beat that 600 lbs guy that one time), Serra was a small WW, and might have even cut to FW if it existed in the UFC back then. Dan has fought at HW, LHW, and MW, not unlike Machida e.g. Fedora didn't fight Dan at 185, he fought a Dan who was 220. It was a HW fight, and Hendo was a HW in that fight.
Dan weighed 207 after drinking water to gain weight. He was nowhere near 220. Fedor came in at 223. Last time dan fought at LHW (against DC) he weighed 202...........he was never even a big MW.
http://mmajunkie.com/2011/07/strikeforce-fedor-vs-henderson-live-and-official-weigh-in-results

Back