Anybody annoyed by the lie that Fedor got KO'd by a MW?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
I know MMA fans love to say stupid shit....but I'm thinking there may just be some people who aren't retarted who think Fedor lost to a MW.

Never once has Fedor lost to a guy weighing less than 205.

Anyone else baffled by this? I mean, if people want to criticize Fedor, that's fine, but this lie is absurd.

Why do people ignore that Nog also lost to Henderson ? Except Nog was in his prime when he lost to henderson that is much worse for Nog's legacy

No, why care about noobs? If they want to discredit Fedor, they're missing something great, not me.

I stopped caring about what anyone said about Fedor a long time ago, better for my health

Fedor lost to a 40 year old guy who fought at MW 3 fights before that fight

I know MMA fans love to say stupid shit....but I'm thinking there may just be some people who aren't retarted who think Fedor lost to a MW.

Never once has Fedor lost to a guy weighing less than 205.

Anyone else baffled by this? I mean, if people want to criticize Fedor, that's fine, but this lie is absurd.
He was a MW who drank water (his own admission) to bloat up to 206 just for that fight..........

Okay, TS wants to talk semantics I guess.

Fedor got KOed by a guy who spent his entire career floating between MW and LHW.

Okay, TS wants to talk semantics I guess.

Fedor got KOed by a guy who spent his entire career floating between MW and LHW.
And who had to drink extra water to make sure he was over the HW minimum of 206.

looked it up, Fedor weighed 223 for that fight and still had fat on him, so he wasn't much bigger than Hendo

That was like 7 years ago man. Fucking get over it already!

Fedor lost to a 40 year old guy who fought at MW 3 fights before that fight

A 40 year old guy on TRT, who was taller and about the same size as Fedor when they fought.

Fedor was heavier, but the idea that a MW beat a HW is flat wrong, especially given how small of a HW Fedor was.

If Henderson had weighed in at 185, than okay. But he weighed 22 pounds over that when they fought.

Then the haters need to get over it too lol. Shit is ancient history.
If some Fedor knobslobberer didn't bring it up today, it wouldn't have been talked about either way today.

I have a bigger issue with a ref allowing Fedor to get punched in the back of the head and calling that a stoppage.

Only piece of garbage loser ass basement dwelling geeks say that. Fuck them.

I've long stopped giving a shit what other people think or say about Fedor.

He's my favorite fighter of all time, I don't need anyone else's approval.

They also ignore that the same guy beat the current UFC MW champ like a decade older at circa 50 years old.

Not as annoyed as when noobs claim Fedor was a small HW who fought giants, despite all of Fedor's best wins being against guys similar in size and weight.

A subtle attempt of trying to justify can crushing against the likes of HMC and Zulu.

Back