Any1 here has a hard time using sherdog forums on there iPhone?

JkMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If u guys use sherdog in the iPhone , does it refresh a lot out of nowhere ? Because mine does, only when I'm on the sherdog forum though. I did get the sherdog app but everytime I try to write something, there's always a bitchass pop up that prevents me from writing .

Never had more of a problem than any other website. My iPhone is a piece of shit though. When I first got it it worked fine.

Actually I do have a problem typing sometimes. I won't go into detail but it's maddening.

If u guys use sherdog in the iPhone , does it refresh a lot out of nowhere ? Because mine does, only when I'm on the sherdog forum though. I did get the sherdog app but everytime I try to write something, there's always a bitchass pop up that prevents me from writing .
get some ad blockers for your iphone

how? i only know how to do it by rooting

Never had more of a problem than any other website. My iPhone is a piece of shit though. When I first got it it worked fine.

Actually I do have a problem typing sometimes. I won't go into detail but it's maddening.
When I type. It takes 4-6 second to see the letters and then it will refresh out of nowhere and I'll have to type again. For some reason idk y it's working fine tho. Weird shit

When I type. It takes 4-6 second to see the letters and then it will refresh out of nowhere and I'll have to type again. For some reason idk y it's working fine tho. Weird shit

I have the typing thing it doesn't refresh though.

IMG_0464.PNG This is what I get. It just types weird things. It's annoying as shit. Get with the program sherdog.

Attachments

• IMG_0464.PNG
    IMG_0464.PNG
    71.9 KB · Views: 2
It's nearly impossible for me to type most of the time. And mobil is the only way use this site.

Seriously. Why hasn't sherdog fixed the problem?

My keyboard randomly pops up and down all the time. Damn near impossible to lock in.

Back