Any word on mousasi

This is what I’m saying. I know it’s easy as shit to hate on Rafael, but the man is not a bad fighter. I foresee another tough scrap for Mousasi. Wouldn’t be shocked to see Mousasi lose.

I dont see how this guy beats mousasi. He reminds me of tiago santos. I just watched the manhoef fight damn he got robbed! Then against alessio who gets knocked out by a fart, mousasi will beat him up standing

I dont see how this guy beats mousasi. He reminds me of tiago santos. I just watched the manhoef fight damn he got robbed! Then against alessio who gets knocked out by a fart, mousasi will beat him up standing
First fight vs Melvin was trash. Second fight showed something completely different. Rafael knows how to fight an opposite handed fighter, and he has to because he is the southpaw. He has battled adversity when he fought Halsey. He has solid striking.. knows how to set strikes up.

I still have Mousasi the edge, but I wouldn’t consider it a blowout on paper.

Franklin U.Line:

Mousasi - 360
Carvalho +315

....and that's only because I'm not aware of Gegard's eye situation otherwise it could be higher

He was on a small Dutch podcast yesterday.

Summary:
- he has started training 3 weeks ago
- he weighs 100 kilo at the moment.
- an operation to fix his eye wasnt necessary.
- his doctor says he is clear to fight.
- Bellator wants to do a few more tests
(mri scan) before they book him.
- he has 5 fights left. According to his contract, next fight is for the mw belt. The last 4 will be at lhw.
- or he fights Rory at mw. He said he would love to ko that f@ggot.
- After his current contract he is gonna fight at heavyweight.

thx for info
but can you explain what did he exactly say about this "- After his current contract he is gonna fight at heavyweight"

I love that he wants to go back to hw. The more good fighters that move to hw the better and moose can for sure hang. I like this fight against Carvalho though it should be good. Rafael is underrated but i still think moose takes it.

Wow...wonder what's the back story. Personally, I think Moose would wreck Rory.
Yeah- he would.
Rory said that Gegard was gifted a win and said he lost all 3 rounds ??????
round 1 and 3 were obvious and round 2 was close but shlemenko connected on what?? 3 or 4 spinning weak touches for first half of round and mousasi took him down for 2nd half punching him upside both sides of his head.I really don't see the ado- 29-28- Mousasi. It's becaus4 Mousasi was an 8-1 favorite and didn't win like one.Try fighting with a broken eye socket one minute in...
Kind of karma in Rory s last fight- got the shit kicked out of him but lay-n-prayed the 5th to get win

thx for info
but can you explain what did he exactly say about this "- After his current contract he is gonna fight at heavyweight"

He talked about how he hate the weight cut to 185. It's not difficult for him but he doesn't like it. So after this contract he doesn't want to cut weight anymore and fight at heavyweight instead.

Yeah- he would.
Rory said that Gegard was gifted a win and said he lost all 3 rounds ??????
round 1 and 3 were obvious and round 2 was close but shlemenko connected on what?? 3 or 4 spinning weak touches for first half of round and mousasi took him down for 2nd half punching him upside both sides of his head.I really don't see the ado- 29-28- Mousasi. It's becaus4 Mousasi was an 8-1 favorite and didn't win like one.Try fighting with a broken eye socket one minute in...
Kind of karma in Rory s last fight- got the shit kicked out of him but lay-n-prayed the 5th to get win
Yeah, no kidding. Storm busted that eye quick, so yes, Moose was fighting an entire fight as a Cyclops.

Back