Any word on Matt Hughes?

hopefully he pulls through. The guys got kids and a wife that depend on him. What a freak thing, to be hit by a train.

The situation sucks all around. I can only imagine 3 scenarios where this could happen: DUI, someone tried to kill him or his truck just happened to breakdown on the tracks. I just cant wrap my head around getting hit by a train.
Cell phone/texting or the crossing wasn't marked well enough.

They are empty platitudes that achieve nothing.

You're so ignorant it's sad. But thanks for managing to show that you're a true scumbag over the internet. Honestly, that takes some real skill. I'm almost impressed.

I'm always irritated when I actually have to post something like this in a thread where a fighter has either passed away or is dealing with some serious medical issues, but:

Remember to keep it clean & respectful otherwise dubs or bans will be handed out.

Man what difference on this site compared to the MMAJunkie forums. Over there people are making jokes about the Matt Hughes car/train accident, over here people are being respectful and classy.

Even the damn mods over there are even making fun of him. Couldn't believe a mod of an MMA site would be joking like that. Took pictures as proof when next time someone says how great junkie is.

Is he in coma or was that not confirmed?
He's still in a coma, as of a couple days ago. He was responding to pain, but still out. His family is working with a TBI charity, and they may end up flying him to Atlanta for treatment.

Back