Any Word on Jones Suspension?

I said what happened, would happen b4 his last fight with D.C...said it right here on sherdog....and if he comes back...he will do it again...he can't help himself...the guy has low self esteem....and he needs substance to build himself up....you watch...if he comes back he will try it again....how anyone can say a "user" is the GOAT is beyond me....it would be different if everyone could cheat...but it is illegal, like it or NOT! And to reward a "user" for cheating is bullshit...

In a sport FULL of cheaters, I don't care. But I also think he's going to fuck up again too. Probably coke and roids this time, fuck it lol

Isn't he now slowly turning into a priest?

He's not an expert. He's 6 ft 4 and will poke your eyes if you get close
Haha.
Too bad if you truly believe that and dont comprehend what your watching.

You're sadly missing out.

I do not want to pick on you brother but your mindset is common to many on AT. There was no dick pills - you are listening to lawyers trying to defer / alter the fact that Jones was on PEDS.
I meant legally, my bad. In the same order we all know Silva got caught for the same dickpills, and thats probably bullshit. They're using the system and it's working for them. Which doesn't help us, fans, to have a clear picture of the truth. My point was get to your own conclusion when it comes to that, Jones got flagged two times, there's no coincidence in that. The asterisk on both of their names will forever be there, even if by a miracle they prove it was all a mistake, ( which won't happen )

Back