Any Word on Jones Suspension?

Curious as how anyone can think a convicted PED user is the GOAT. If you were competing and you found the winner was cheating would you accept that you lost?
The thing is, he never got convicted. First one was the alleged dick pills, and now we waiting for the hearing of the current situation. For me, I'd almost prefer he had taken steroids, then we could turn the page and close the GOAT book for good. If he gets cleared again, there will always be speculations and I wouldn't be surprised he fuckup again.

The thing is, he never got convicted. First one was the alleged dick pills, and now we waiting for the hearing of the current situation. For me, I'd almost prefer he had taken steroids, then we could turn the page and close the GOAT book for good. If he gets cleared again, there will always be speculations and I wouldn't be surprised he fuckup again.

I do not want to pick on you brother but your mindset is common to many on AT. There was no dick pills - you are listening to lawyers trying to defer / alter the fact that Jones was on PEDS.

Thats like saying OJ wasnt a murderer because the glove didnt fit. We all know what the lawyers said, but we all also know it wasnt no damn dick pills, just like Sonnen and HIS dick pills (that became 3 different PEDS)

DC didn't care about it, why do you? Gustaffson just said that he still considers JJ the champion ... Funny how insiders still consider him one of the greats, yet couch potato sherdoggers are keen to bash him. Maybe because they know that everyone is on steroids

I use my brain, not other people's, like you do.

Jones got caught more than once and he also lost to Gustaffson.

So... not even close to being champion or (lol) goat.

Cormier is the champion. Demetrious Johnson is the GOAT (p4p).

Jones got caught more than once and he also lost to Gustaffson.
Lmao ... Jones' haters are truly something else, if you think Gus won that fight then maybe you should rethink your MMA knowledge.

4 years, hopefully. RIP Jones' career.

Inside info tells a different story: Obviously there has been a new and very critical revelation to his case. News leaked just recently that there were a number of eyewitnesses accounts seeing Mr.Jones being abducted by lizard looking creatures just before his bouts with Mr.DC. One account described Jones as he had his pupils enlarged as if he was under hypnosis, while others would swear that he was foaming through the mouth and nose some white substance. At any rate, all those witnesses agreed on one thing, JJ looked stronger, faster and more muscular! This is reported by one and only true fan!

Hearing is set for February, I think. Can't wait until Jones is set free and we can keep witnessing his greatness inside the octagon
That's the csac hearing

He also has the USADA hearing to negotiate. We won't know when that is unless jones camp releases the info

When JJ returns this is how he would look like:

fler6d.gif

Second this. His martial arts expertise is a true wonder to behold.

Get this charade over with already so he can fight
He's not an expert. He's 6 ft 4 and will poke your eyes if you get close

Murder was the case that they gave him

Would like to see him back but who knows when that is. I'd also like to see how he does in the octagon with all the time off and no PED's(allegedly?)

Hopefully that eye-poking and roiding douchebag gets 4 years and never fights again.

I said what happened, would happen b4 his last fight with D.C...said it right here on sherdog....and if he comes back...he will do it again...he can't help himself...the guy has low self esteem....and he needs substance to build himself up....you watch...if he comes back he will try it again....how anyone can say a "user" is the GOAT is beyond me....it would be different if everyone could cheat...but it is illegal, like it or NOT! And to reward a "user" for cheating is bullshit...

Back