Any Word on Jones Suspension?

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything on here. Is he banned for years or what? Anything decided yet?

Hearing is set for February, I think. Can't wait until Jones is set free and we can keep witnessing his greatness inside the octagon

He is the winner of this years MMA SAG Award......."Substance Abuse GOAT"!!
DC didn't care about it, why do you? Gustaffson just said that he still considers JJ the champion ... Funny how insiders still consider him one of the greats, yet couch potato sherdoggers are keen to bash him. Maybe because they know that everyone is on steroids

Curious as how anyone can think a convicted PED user is the GOAT. If you were competing and you found the winner was cheating would you accept that you lost?

DC didn't care about it, why do you? Gustaffson just said that he still considers JJ the champion ... Funny how insiders still consider him one of the greats, yet couch potato sherdoggers are keen to bash him. Maybe because they know that everyone is on steroids
Not sure I buy that. If you get beat up by the guy hard to say he's not the best.

So because Gustafsson gave a stupid opinion that means Jones is the GOAT? How about "insiders" like Glover who came out like a week after Gus said that dumb shit and disagreed with him saying Jones is a cheat? How about insiders like DC and Bisping who said the same thing and the vast majority of other fighters who have chimed in saying Jones legacy is tainted? DC didnt care about it? What are you stupid?

3-4 years sounds about right for a repeat offender.

So because Gustafsson gave a stupid opinion that means Jones is the GOAT? How about "insiders" like Glover who came out like a week after Gus said that dumb shit and disagreed with him saying Jones is a cheat? How about insiders like DC and Bisping who said the same thing and the vast majority of other fighters who have chimed in saying Jones legacy is tainted? DC didnt care about it? What are you stupid?

I suspect he’s liberally interpreting quotes by DC.

It's strange even to me, but I really like Jon Jones and want very much to see him fight again and do still consider him the GOAT, yet I hated Barry Bonds and Sammy Sosa for cheating and defiantly don't want them in the HOF. Weird.

Jones' camp and handlers haven't found an escape or excuse for him yet so he delayed it.

move along 1.jpg

Curious as how anyone can think a convicted PED user is the GOAT. If you were competing and you found the winner was cheating would you accept that you lost?
dick pills and contaminated coke isnt peds bro

Hearing is set for February, I think. Can't wait until Jones is set free and we can keep witnessing his greatness inside the octagon
Second this. His martial arts expertise is a true wonder to behold.

Get this charade over with already so he can fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back