Any version on Jon Jones would absolutely maul Fedor

amazing that you see threads attempting to discredit Fedor here a decade after his prime...lol

<Fedor23>

I see a lot of people implying otherwise

Learn MMA

Jon Jones is better at everything than Fedor except off his back, and is a far better athlete
I see a lot of people trying to suggest that Fedor beating Sonnen proves something or reminds them of something, this is a guy who got one punch slept by Matt Mitrione

I’m honestly not even sure a Jones/Fedor fight would be competitive.

DC/Fedor would be a better fight prime for prime, but DC would probably ragdoll and stop him as well

Jones HW record is 0 zero for a reason.

Jones would get Koed by Top 20 HWs in today crap UFC HW division.

Don´t put that cheater Jones in the same sentence with Fedor again, please.

Dumb ass troll, another Juiced head nut hugger, JONES A HIGH LEVEL ATHLETE WITH ROIDS/Peds!!??
LMFAO..
THIS section is for the grown ups, go to the nearest barnum and BAILEYS, they need more show CLOWNS!!View attachment 454941 !

- section for grown ups
- types like a kid
- uses a gif

Go back to the kid’s table young man.

Jones HW record is 0 zero for a reason.

He would get Koed by Top 20 HWs in today crap UFC HW division.

Don´t put that cheater Jones in the same sentence with Fedor again, please.

He beat the heavyweight GOAT a year ago, calm down.

He didn't cheat his entire career
The rules allowed PEDs.<45>

lol

Thats not a feather in his cap.

Thats like saying you never had problem with the cops because of weed and you live in amsterdam

Fedor would explode beyond JJ's reach before JJ had the time to blink and One Punch Man him into the shadow realm. Fedor beats him by being both a bad stylistic match up and a way better athlete.

A lot of people beat Fedor. He's overrated. Remember that Dan Henderson beat him.

Fedor would explode beyond JJ's reach before JJ had the time to blink and One Punch Man him into the shadow realm. Fedor beats him by being both a bad stylistic match up and a way better athlete.

Bud, I think Jon would do a decent job of keeping Fedor at bay by controlling the distance with oblique kicks and some eye pokes and then pick him apart as the fight goes on.

A lot of people beat Fedor. He's overrated. Remember that Dan Henderson beat him.

There is no shame in losing to Dan Henderson especially that version of Dan, he had just destroyed Feijao and Babalu and had some quality momentum going into that fight and Fedor was passed his prime. It was a good knock yeh.

Today yes but not in his prime.

Nah, I think Jones could reasonably easily keep him at range and I don’t see it being a bad style matchup for Jones at all

There is no shame in losing to Dan Henderson especially that version of Dan, he had just destroyed Feijao and Babalu and had some quality momentum going into that fight and Fedor was passed his prime. It was a good knock yeh.
Fabio Maldonado whopped his ass too. He loses if the fix wasnt in.

Fabio Maldonado whopped his ass too. He loses if the fix wasnt in.

That was a proper L ion care what the score cards said. My initial post was more so making you put respek on Hendo’s name.

There's a reason one fought bigger people his whole career and one won't fight people his own size (except Gus and we know what happened there)

Back