Any version on Jon Jones would absolutely maul Fedor

I wish we could have an intelligent conversation on the matter without fans being so dismissive and defensive on the topic at hand. Labeling somebody a troll because they have a differing opinion than you is a testament to being closed minded due to your own personal bias. Be objective people.

Hmmm.
I think that prime Fedor has a good chance of smashing JJ.
Mixing up big power shots with follow up GnP or sub.
Catch Jon with a big shot and finish on the ground.
Its not inconceivable. But I think Jones would be a big favorite

With all due respect to Fedor..

And I mean WITH ALL due respect..

He would get mauled.

Pezao-Fedor.jpg
Why would you bring up a fight where he was way past his prime against a guy on TRT?

Fedor is GOAT. But at one point or another, just like any man, he gets slower, less powerful, and weaker in his game. Nothing wrong with that. So it's stupid to compare someone in their prime vs someone in the tail end of their career. Should we start another thread that LeBron can wipe Jordan off the map?

Yet again, everyone is certain about who would win. Can't we just agree, it would be tough to say who would win a hypothetical matchup between 2 GOATS?

2018 Fedor? Sure. But Prime Fedor probably trips into top position and finishes Bones 4/5 times. People think Fedor has great GnP today, but Prime Fedor's was insane. I've never seen anyone generate his kind of torque and power punching from inside someone's guard and his positional control was off the charts.

Yet again, everyone is certain about who would win. Can't we just agree, it would be tough to say who would win a hypothetical matchup between 2 GOATS?

Not really to be honest.

Prime Fedor can win. I'd give Jones the slight advantage though. He takes it 6/10 times. Bad match-up for Fedor.

Jon Jones is better at everything than Fedor except off his back, and is a far better athlete
I see a lot of people trying to suggest that Fedor beating Sonnen proves something or reminds them of something, this is a guy who got one punch slept by Matt Mitrione
Translation: You hate white people. Is that an American thing?

I see a lot of people implying otherwise

Learn MMA

Jon Jones is better at everything than Fedor except off his back, and is a far better athlete
I see a lot of people trying to suggest that Fedor beating Sonnen proves something or reminds them of something, this is a guy who got one punch slept by Matt Mitrione

I’m honestly not even sure a Jones/Fedor fight would be competitive.

DC/Fedor would be a better fight prime for prime, but DC would probably ragdoll and stop him as well
Dumb ass troll, another Juiced head nut hugger, JONES A HIGH LEVEL ATHLETE WITH ROIDS/Peds!!??
LMFAO..
THIS section is for the grown ups, go to the nearest barnum and BAILEYS, they need more show CLOWNS!!Excited-fat-kid-wrestling-fan.gif !

Fedor would've finished the armbar Vitor had on, no question.

Jones would beat Fedor with hilarious ease, sport has evolved. And Jones can't lose to anybody with Cormier's frame, Fedor would need to be 6'5 with 80" reach to stand a chance

Back