Any update on Luigi foot injury?

He should be back in his green suit stomping goombas soon!

He should be back in his green suit stomping goombas soon!
LimpPleasedAfricanmolesnake-small.gif

Not going to lie, I had Luigi Vendrsmini and Carlo Pedersoli mixed up.

Mikey garcia should not be left out of the convo either! Im ok with any list that has those 3 at the top in any order

Agreed. All 3 are legit and actually accomplishing meaningful achievements in the sport, which often flies under the radar because of all the noise created by sh-tty judging / clenbuterol / freakshow fights, etc.

Agreed. All 3 are legit and actually accomplishing meaningful achievements in the sport, which often flies under the radar because of all the noise created by sh-tty judging / clenbuterol / freakshow fights, etc.
7-5 GGG in both fights BTW. Fuck Canelo, dude got bullied and boxed the fuck up by PBF and now boxing pundits have every excuse for the guy and i saw rankings with him at #3 p4p. and some pussy incompetent corrupt judge (who has notoriously had extreme bias in Saul's favor at 3 other fights) gave him a draw in the Mayweather fight somehow. I have bias being a huge GGG fan but it still blew my mind

7-5 GGG in both fights BTW. Fuck Canelo, dude got bullied and boxed the fuck up by PBF and now boxing pundits have every excuse for the guy and i saw rankings with him at #3 p4p. and some pussy incompetent corrupt judge (who has notoriously had extreme bias in Saul's favor at 3 other fights) gave him a draw in the Mayweather fight somehow. I have bias being a huge GGG fan but it still blew my mind

GGG is the man, and it’s a shame that after being ducked by everyone and finally getting a worthy opponent, his legacy is tainted by b.s. judging.

My beef (pun intended because of Canelo’s roided-up beef) is less with Canelo and more with the overall institution of boxing, that is willing to :
- ruin prize fights just to set up a money-making rematch,

-that encourages ducking / squash matches to build up meaningless 30-0 records

- that throws all of its promotion efforts behind over-the-hill / “controversial” dudes instead of building up the current (and future) crop of deserving star athletes.

Dudes like Lomachenko, GGG, Usyk, etc. do their talking with their fists, while at the same time actually making an effort to learn the language and address their global fans. Canelo makes no such effort, but why should he, when he’s been annointed by the promoters/media as the next “golden boy”?

It sucks, but thankfully, real fans of the actual sport can tell the difference between real / exceptional talent and a manufactured “star”.

GGG is the man, and it’s a shame that after being ducked by everyone and finally getting a worthy opponent, his legacy is tainted by b.s. judging.

My beef (pun intended because of Canelo’s roided-up beef) is less with Canelo and more with the overall institution of boxing, that is willing to :
- ruin prize fights just to set up a money-making rematch,

-that encourages ducking / squash matches to build up meaningless 30-0 records

- that throws all of its promotion efforts behind over-the-hill / “controversial” dudes instead of building up the current (and future) crop of deserving star athletes.

Dudes like Lomachenko, GGG, Usyk, etc. do their talking with their fists, while at the same time actually making an effort to learn the language and address their global fans. Canelo makes no such effort, but why should he, when he’s been annointed by the promoters/media as the next “golden boy”?

It sucks, but thankfully, real fans of the actual sport can tell the difference between real / exceptional talent and a manufactured “star”.
Canelo has been given every opportunity to prove how great he is, and came up short 4 times IMO. Felt he lost both GGG fights, thought he lost the Lara fight handily as well. And Floyd showed him what greatness really was. If he was too green like people want to claim, than why was he given the chance. Bullshit damage control if you ask me. I clearly dont like Canelo, but i respect his skills. My issue is the pushes he has been given, the 3 robberies depending on how you scored the GGG, Lara fights. Also he lost every round to undersized chinny Amir before the Ko

Back