Any update on Joe Warren?

beefcake180

Aces Wild
@Silver
Reaction score
Dude looked flat out terrified after his fight and was reacting completely unlike himself throughout. Yelled at the doc after the fight "I cant feel my hands".

Anyone hear anything?

Bunch straight up outclassed him.....

Warren should stick with coaching now imo.

Only in MMA is there an injury like that and the commentators move on like it didn't happen. What's that about?

Dang. I hope he's all right!
That's scary.

Bellator is such a clown show that they put Warren/Bunch and Yamauchi/Weichel on the prelims. Shit looked Holloway/Oliveira esque as Warren was grabbing his throat.

looked like he hurt his collarbone, since thats where he was holding after, maybe a nerve impingement maybe in his neck that caused his hand to go numb? he looked scared as hell, was hoping for an update too

Nothing other than him being transported to the hospital. I hope he's alright.

The injury happened so quickly, makes me wonder if he came into the fight with a pre-existing injury and Bunch just made it worse.

Really cant believe there isnt anything more than that Luke Thomas tweet about this

Only in MMA is there an injury like that and the commentators move on like it didn't happen. What's that about?

I just rewatched it and they were clearly purposely talking over whatever was going on in the cage. I almost feel like whoever was producing them in their ear told them not to mention it on the broadcast. Right after Joe yelled about his hands Chael starts to go "And Joe..." before stopping very abruptly

I just rewatched it and they were clearly purposely talking over whatever was going on in the cage. I almost feel like whoever was producing them in their ear told them not to mention it on the broadcast. Right after Joe yelled about his hands Chael starts to go "And Joe..." before stopping very abruptly

BINGO! It's always been this way, like they don't want to acknowledge how dangerous the sport really is. No other sport does this, in my experience.

Really cant believe there isnt anything more than that Luke Thomas tweet about this
reach out to him on social media. it does make me somewhat worried that no one has posted anything about his condition

I'm not very tuned into social media, but I have checked out his facebook, Instagram and twitter accounts, and see no info on the situation.

@beefcake180 i just saw on Luke Thomas twitter that he was on his sirius radio show at 4pm today so i guess he's alright but I don't have access to listen to it

@beefcake180 i just saw on Luke Thomas twitter that he was on his sirius radio show at 4pm today so i guess he's alright but I don't have access to listen to it

That’s good to hear. I guess he has one fight left but is considering retirement according to a follow up by Thomas.

It was crazy to see Joe that scared. Maybe he was somewhat out on his feet and had no clue what was going on. He got some wicked shots to the temple.

Good to hear he's ok and considering retirement. Hope he does and that he hasn't taken too much damage that will catch up with him later.

I've never seen a fighter have a panic attack in the cage before...

At first I thought his jaw was broken because it looked like it was bothering him, then they mentioned his collarbone.

Yeah that sucks. And I actually missed the fights. I knew he was on the prelims but I figured later so I come back and it was already over.

WAR Baddest Man

Back