Any top pro wrestlers you never cared for?

Really? I found it so cheesy

"They say america, love it or leave it - well i love leaving it"

Although, he was a good in ring heel -- the match with the undertaker with HBK as the gay ref was fantastic

Look past that and at the subtle digs he takes at HBK and Austin. That was some of his best promo work.

Always thought Fedor was overrated.....Couldn't talk, and most of his matches ended in Dusty finishes.

When I was kid, I basically liked the babyfaces and rooted against the heels. Loved Warrior, Savage, and Hogan as champs. When Ric Flair put Bret Hart over for the strap, I just didn't get it. It was a House Show so it didn't have that PPV feeling, Hart just lost clean to Davey in Wembley, and Hart didn't strike me as a guy that would beat the big guys. In subsequent pay-per-views, I actually thought Razor Ramon and Yokozuna would go over clean to get the title off him. Plus, Hart taking himself too seriously sort of leaked out in his character. His promos were kind of arrogant for a babyface. He was a good worker, loyal, and I don't think he deserved the screwjob, but Main Events felt less special when he got the strap. I know Hogan famously refused to put Bret over clean in 93. I do think Bret needed something like that, but I hate to agree with that douchebag Hogan- the size difference would have been a weird sell. Hogan liked money too much and a clean loss to Hart may have hurt him financially with future programs. I can sort of see where he was coming from.

Last edited:
HHH
Owen Hart (no disrespect)
Jarret
Kevin Nash
Val Venus
Red Rooster/Terry Taylor
Mae Young (I could never understand why they made old ladies wrestle)
Moolah (even more now that I read about the evil bitch)
Christian

Mick Foley as a face. I was never into Mankind, or face Dude Love. The only character of foley I could somewhat tolerate was Cactus Jack.

Bret Hart was terrible on the mic with no real personality, variety, or psychology, and his in-ring performance was so overstated when realistically it was some version of the same match every time. It amazes me how people rank him as one of the best ever.

Bret Hart was terrible on the mic with no real personality, variety, or psychology, and his in-ring performance was so overstated when realistically it was some version of the same match every time. It amazes me how people rank him as one of the best ever.
His work was incredibly tight. You have to at least give him that. And I'm a Bret hater!

tumblr_nk92vw12oA1sg99p0o1_1280.png

To me he was a better manager than a wrestler...I never understood why he was so loved

Back