Any top pro wrestlers you never cared for?

Ultimate Warrior. Never liked him as a kid. Still dont like him. Most overrated wrestler ever IMHO.

Shawn Micheals.

I was a huge Rockers fan. When he sold out on Marty and kicked him through the window I stopped watching wrestling for years... I couldn't stand his dancing either. Also, hearing about how he was with people around that time it's hard to imagine any liking him.

I gotta agree with Shawn Michaels for reasons listed above.
Jeff Jarrett for easy obvious reasons
The Big Show for his entire career
Batista but when he went full on heel he was tolerable

On the opposite end of things Im probably one of the few who doesn't mind Randy Orton as a main eventer. He works very well with quite a bit of wrestlers, especially recently with Harper and I'm hoping he takes on Wyatt because that could be an excellent match.

Goldberg has always sucked.

Never liked Ric Flair.

I wasn't much of a fan of The Rock at the time.

Charlotte had "go away" heat for me up unitl the past month or so.

Does ADR count as a top guy? Because he fucking sucks.

The stuff with Wyatt is the first time I've ever given a shit about Orton.

Triple H pushed me right away from watching it for a long time.

Charlotte flair annoys the hell outta me. She's got the body of a man with boobs and is pig ugly .
Hhh post dx.
Batista ever.
Orton
X pac
Luger
Super cena.
Bray go away.

Super Cena and Face Batista. I actually liked his heel runs in both evolution and 2009-2010 (2014)

Face Randy Orton is also bad.

Shawn Michaels and Ultimate Warrior did nothing for me and I couldn't see why others thought they were good at what they did or why they kept receiving chances.

I watched pretty regularly from 1991-2000, and then caught wrestlemania from around 2008-2012 and one or two since.

There were a few top guys who I just didn't think were that good, though, Sid although he had an awesome look, you just knew he wasn't going to win any feuds, so he didn't matter that much.

Shawn Michaels up to wrestlemania 14 seemed like an imposter to me. I didn't buy him as the champ. When I watched the later wrestlemanias he was great though.

HHH, I actively hated his over-pushed blue blood character, which was good. Having the Ultimate Warrior crush him was satisfying, he was so detestable. But, when he became just another guy but kept winning all the time, he became boring. He stuck around too long too, keeping in the main event scene long after the guys who elevated him with real charisma moved on.

Y2J was overhyped and not a quality successor to Rock/Austin. I liked him in WCW with Ralphus, man of 1004 holds, etc, but his WWF character couldn't carry the weight.

Jeff Jarrett, when it became clear WCW was going to push him to the top, the show wasn't worth watching. "Slap Nuts" didn't make a whole lot of sense. Double J wasn't bad, he was easy to hate when the stakes were low, but not the guy you elevate to star status.

Lex Luger, couldn't quite commit to a character, and his finisher was terrible. If he used to huge clothesline or forearm smash after they played up his steel reinforced arm as an established finisher, maybe he could have believably gone over some decent opponents, but the torture rack was garbage. He was constantly between villain/hero and worked best as second fiddle.

On Ultimate Warrior, he was awesome when I was a kid. He was a living breathing superhero and his insane promos didn't stand out so bad when you had other strong, heavily coked up, characters taking into the camera every show. When he burned out in a few months in 96 it was clear that he was not worth caring about any more. By the time he did that weird program in WCW he was just a nostalgia figure. So, up to 92, awesome, I was 6 years old, as a more discerning 10-13 year old, his work didn't hold up.

HHH for me. Just not a fan of his move set or mic skills. Nothing to do with his politicking, I just don't enjoy his work. He was OK as Hunter Hearst Helmsley when he played the cowardly heel type character, but I just never bought him as a badass.

Sting
Flair
Hogan
Reigns
Double J / Jeff Jarrett
Backlund
Bret Hart losses a ton of luster the older you got.

ADR (if you can even call him a top guy)

Lex Luger (Face)
Triple H (Outside of DX)
Chris Benoit
Batista

Not quite main eventers but HATED
Carlito
Greg Valentine
Alberto Del Rio

His heel stuff was fantastic.

Really? I found it so cheesy

"They say america, love it or leave it - well i love leaving it"

Although, he was a good in ring heel -- the match with the undertaker with HBK as the gay ref was fantastic

Back