Any sherbros lucky enough to catch a total solar eclipse tomorrow?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
DHuRX0rVwAAK5zQ.jpg

Here in Vegas we get about 70%. Still looking forward to it though. Some people are going crazy over this. Dude i work with flew to Salem just for this.

It will be 88% where I live. I'll just watch videos of it later. Will probably be asleep when it happens.

The only total eclipse I'll be watching is Bonnie Tyler's video on loop tomorrow

Supposed to be 81% where I am. Definitely going to check it out. I've been into astronomy and cosmology and astrophysics since I was a little ass kid.

I'm around 95%.

Gonna see how long I can raw dog it for. Glasses are for cucks.

Full eclipse where I'm living in SC. It's not a big event for me but I guess I will check it out.

Only getting 99.4% might as well skip it

I'm in Boston, chump ass eclipse isn't showing up worth a shit, kid.

Not sure what it is in Dallas but I'm gonna watch from the parking garage roof...with no glasses because I'm not a pussy <OKC16>

70% to 75% here on Long Island. Lucky enough to snag the last pair of glasses from my local library this morning. Watching three streams currently here on my multi monitor setup of the Eclipse from different places. Waiting for it to pass over us before I go outside and watch

http://i.imgur.com/KHHj7X9.jpg

'Bout to achieve totality with clear sunny skies bros. T-shirt and short weather and I'll be watching from on top of a shipping container with a fat doobie.

giphy.gif

im in Kansas City about 30 mins south of the epicenter. still wondering what nefarious deeds I want to do while the eclipse happens.

99.6%

Pretty sure i would burn the hell out of my hands if i tried to catch the sun mate.

Back