Any Sherbros going to UFC on FOX 26 December 16 in Winnipeg?

Chuck

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm going to go if there are tickets left after the presale.
Anybody want to meet up for a few laughs and beers before the event?
(Let the gay hookup jokes begin)

igloo_zpsbqt65tu1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just over 8 inches and good girth. But you'd have to bring at least 2 girls I find hot and you can ONLY watch.

Creep on me and that jab will be a-touchin'....

I'm going to go if there are tickets left after the presale.
Anybody want to meet up for a few laughs and beers before the event?
(Let the gay hookup jokes begin)
No shoops to go with your question?

<26>

Going to events suck. Being around drunken idiots. Expensive beer and shitty views. Plus having to leave to take a piss every ten minutes. No thanks ill take my 80 inch tv and comfy ass recliner with my own case of beer that I could of bought two beers at the arena . Oh and my clean bathroom that's a 10 second walk rather than a 15 minute scramble though a bunch of drunk idiots

IMG_20171018_202658.png

2500km...
(1550 miles...)

Yeah no, sorry OP.

I would love to get shitfaced with stranger tho

Yeah, post pics of the girls you're bringing! Let's laugh at their elbows together now and THEN bang them on the night!

Going to events suck. Being around drunken idiots. Expensive beer and shitty views. Plus having to leave to take a piss every ten minutes. No thanks ill take my 80 inch tv and comfy ass recliner with my own case of beer that I could of bought two beers at the arena . Oh and my clean bathroom that's a 10 second walk rather than a 15 minute scramble though a bunch of drunk idiots

I thought I was the only one on SD with a clean bathroom. My world just expanded.

I'm just over 8 inches and good girth. But you'd have to bring at least 2 girls I find hot and you can ONLY watch.

Creep on me and that jab will be a-touchin'....

So that's a yes?

It's not gay if you wear a cowboy hat and take any last minute fights Dana offers.

I might drive there from London, if I still have the cash left after christmas shopping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back