any sherbro physiotherapist or lifting experts here?

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
upload_2018-5-9_17-55-30.png

I did the machine version of this exercise and somehow tweaked my neck (right in the middle of where neck meets the traps)... didn't even think this exercise could do this to my neck.

Im hoping I dont have a slipped disc.
is it a slipped disc?

EDIT:
from this range of motion, is it possible to get a slipped disc. Doesnt seem likely imo. But I feel it right in the middle where the discs and the spin is so I figured it could be a slipped disc.

Also why would this exercise cause a muscle strain in the middle of my neck. HELP plz

Last edited:
Yes. Lift w/legs, not back.

You're welcome.

Sounds Spinal. You may have broke your back

Definitely a slipped disc. Only way to fix it is to do the same exact exercise but inverted.

Well, you’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for weightlifting and MMA experts with real life experience.

Well, you’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for weightlifting and MMA experts with real life experience.

lol this is the only forum i go on so figured i try for some help here.

if just one of you is helpful, thats all i need

no but I'm a licensed armchair therapist.

How can I make your life better?

lol this is the only forum i go on so figured i try for some help here.

if just one of you is helpful, thats all i need

Strap in. You bout to get schooled in bro science

Es normal <{silvanormal}>

Shit like that can happen easy, it'll be better in a few days. My rule of thumb is that unless you're crying like a bitch, it's nothing serious.

Get a protein shake, smoke some weed and if the problem lasts more than two days then ask for help...

Otherwise you’re just sore

honestly I feel the frustration of these fighters right now, except they have it a billion times worse because its their career

The worst thing is when you realize you're getting "old". When you're 17 you can do retarded shit, twist your ankle, pull something,walk away like nothing happend and you have no idea back pain exists, 10 years later you're 27 and every time you exercise you feel like a cripple contemplating assisted suicide after each session.

Can't wait to find out what actually being old feels like.

Canadian Health care says its got the strain for you!

It's always nice when mods move trash like this to the S&C forum.

Yeah, why did the mods move this thread to here... where this kind of thread is banned?

Back