Any Sakuraba's fans?

LastingEffect

What greater gift than the love of a cat
@purple
Reaction score
Obviously this type of thread was created numerous times. But only now I started rewatching PRIDE FC from the beginning and realized how unbelievable Kazushi Sakuraba was. He's one of few Japan's professional wrestlers who could actually stand with top fighters. Moreover he had full package: charizma, fighting ability, creativity.

His unorthodox way of moving, fearless attitude, toughness, great catch wrestling made me think he's one of true greats. Probably one of best underdog stories of MMA.

In honour to this man I will share with you guys BEST MMA FIGHT EVER. It has it all: one-sided referees, brutal knockouts, submissions, wrestling, kickboxing - everything!

Please don't remind ourselves about his downfalls. Prise the old smoking drunk for his achievements.

fuck yes im a sakuraba fan. how can you not be?
goat tier fighter, more heart mybe than any other, mma innovator and entertainer

It's a bit crazy how little people want to engage. He's a one of MMA pioneers. Searched a guy throw sherdog and he had some big threads, but all them are quite old. Maybe stereotype that all asians look alike killed his popularity.

It's even hard to find more details information about Sukuraba on web. He doesn't speak english, he's not active on social media. I would love to read more about his backstory or preparations for fights where he fought heavyweights.

Sakuraba choked out Rampage, Ambarred Randleman and beat up Vitor Belfort. He did this, mind you as a small sized Welterweight who cut no weight. (We're talking he walked around 185lbs with 12-14% body fat)

v3n1ur.gif

LEGEND...

v3n1ur.gif

LEGEND...
I always thought that if you get your ear damaged really hard it should affect your movement. Equilibrium gets fucked up and balancing because almost impossible. But this guy just doesn't give a f*ck.

Back in the day Saku was crazy man. He wouldn't say no to ANY fight given to him

You should be asking any Saku haters...I don't think it's possible not to be a Saku fan.

Only in the sense that he is my favorite fighter of all time and the reason I got into MMA in the first place.

It's a bit crazy how little people want to engage. He's a one of MMA pioneers. Searched a guy throw sherdog and he had some big threads, but all them are quite old. Maybe stereotype that all asians look alike killed his popularity.

It's even hard to find more details information about Sukuraba on web. He doesn't speak english, he's not active on social media. I would love to read more about his backstory or preparations for fights where he fought heavyweights.

He has an autobiography out there called "me" that somebody translated into English.

Saku is an all time great and a fan favorite.

He was hardly ever in a boring fight.

Sakuraba is without a doubt my favorite fighter/athlete ever so yes i consider myself a fan.

Saku nr1. Aerts and Vovchanchyn close second.

If you're not a Sakuraba fan, you should jump in front of a speeding train.

Was a thread about fighters you hate but everyone loves.

One guy said Saku, I almost fell of my chair. Had to ask as I thought you would need to be criminally insane or handicapped in some way.

Guys a legend.

Obviously this type of thread was created numerous times. But only now I started rewatching PRIDE FC from the beginning and realized how unbelievable Kazushi Sakuraba was. He's one of few Japan's professional wrestlers who could actually stand with top fighters. Moreover he had full package: charizma, fighting ability, creativity.

His unorthodox way of moving, fearless attitude, toughness, great catch wrestling made me think he's one of true greats. Probably one of best underdog stories of MMA.

In honour to this man I will share with you guys BEST MMA FIGHT EVER. It has it all: one-sided referees, brutal knockouts, submissions, wrestling, kickboxing - everything!

Please don't remind ourselves about his downfalls. Prise the old smoking drunk for his achievements.

It´s GOAT SAKU.

Saku pissed.gif

Back