Any other redheads? Do you get discriminated against because of your hair?

STEVEN SEAGOLD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately I inherited red hair from my Irish half. You won't believe growing up how many people tread carefully around my skin color (I'm half African American) but felt it was open season on my red hair. I distinctly remember being assaulted and mobbed working as a bouncer just because of the color of my hair. I got a glass bottle smashed over my head and had to get stitches.

I can tell you that coming from a lightskin with red hair, the discrimination is very real. People have no whims about assaulting gingers. In fact when I was in Australia I got referred to as a "Ranga". This is a derogatory term aimed at people with red hairs, associating them as Orangutans. So here I am, nobody would dare call me an ape for my skin color, but with no whims they do so for my hair color.

A half black guy with.......red hair? I am dubious. Dubious, I say.

Probably serves you right in the long run.

Damn, bro, black and ginger?

Talk about rolling snake-eyes...

So you're a soulless ginger and you were voted Sherdog's worst poster?

{<jordan}

No worries, TS. There's still hope for you. I was a soul-less ginger as a child, but as I grew older it kept getting darker, and I ended up with solid brown hair as an adult, and lived a relatively normal life.

I'm thinking your red hair might eventually become kinky, dark, and full-bodied....as will be your life, forever after.

I love some female redheads.
twittah.jpg

68021754599fdf3f8d0b0bc07d76612d.jpg

Are youer brows red? if not just go bald and brazil wax.

Back