Any other Irish fans that disapprove of Conor?

OrigFan255

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I myself and 50% Irish and I truly believe that Irish people(men especially) are friendly, hard work and like their drink BUT, I cannot help to think that McGregor needs to be humbled FOR HIS OWN GOOD.

I appreciate the fire and interest that his loud mouth has achieved but, at the end of the day, this persona ain’t worth squat in REAL life.

And all who say that his antics are just for show?
Ask yourself why he carry’s the arrogance into every endeavor he does.

I have said my peace and hope he gets pummeled but, accepts his loss correctly and LEARNS how to be great and humble at the same time.

He's a drunk, a dole cheat, loud, obnoxious...in other words Irish.

I'm sure they love him.

Was you born in Ireland/grow up in Ireland? If not your not Irish TS.

All my grandparents were Irish but both my parents were born and raised in England and so was I. So I'm English.

I think me and @wilKO kind of feel vaguely similarly. All the bus carry on and the jumping into the cage stuff...even the mayweather fight was all bollocks as far as I'm concerned. That said I'm happy he's back and I hope he somehow pulls out a win against what is the absolute toughest possible opponent.

Do you live in Northern or Repiblic of Ireland? If not, you're not Irish.

Owning a Dropkick Murphys album does not make you Irish.

I am 9% Irish according to my genetic testing and I am a huge fan of his.

this is a good place to revive this sweet news piece

84% Of Irish Male Population Now Claiming To Be UFC Fighters

man1.jpg

my guess is they didn't count the 'half Irish' folks like TS in this scientific study....

I think me and @wilKO kind of feel vaguely similarly. All the bus carry on and the jumping into the cage stuff...even the mayweather fight was all bollocks as far as I'm concerned. That said I'm happy he's back and I hope he somehow pulls out a win against what is the absolute toughest possible opponent.
lol Khabib is an unproven can crusher. Not even close to his toughest opponent.

I myself and 50% Irish and I truly believe that Irish people(men especially) are friendly, hard work and like their drink BUT, I cannot help to think that McGregor needs to be humbled FOR HIS OWN GOOD.

I appreciate the fire and interest that his loud mouth has achieved but, at the end of the day, this persona ain’t worth squat in REAL life.

And all who say that his antics are just for show?
Ask yourself why he carry’s the arrogance into every endeavor he does.

I have said my peace and hope he gets pummeled but, accepts his loss correctly and LEARNS how to be great and humble at the same time.

You sound bitter.

There's Ian McCall. Maybe the McCall clan and the McGregor clan had history back in the motherland...

theres a cool bit late on in this video where they mock an article written by some ESPN journalist who was taken around "the projects" of crumlin, pretty funny

If you don’t support Conor McGregor, you’re not a true Irishman.

He’s a cage fighter. If you want role models watch Tennis.

He’s one of our best ever athletes who’s revolutionised his sport. He’s a bit of a cunt but he’s clearly a proud Irishman who always talks up the country and the fans that have followed him.

We have Stephen Ireland to be ashamed of. Conor is good.

I think the majority of conors fan base is americans who have a great great great grandfather from ireland and consider themselves irish.

I have read multiple Irish saying how much they hate the McGregor's saying things like ''they think they own Dublin''. It looks like the Irish people are having enough of that gangster role he and his family are playing.

Back