Any other hard core fans becoming casuals like me?

These non-USA fight night cards were never Dana's friend.

Nowadays i recognize maybe 4 or 5 names on a card.
Dont watch wmma and not interested in midget fights.
its a bad time for me.

I'm nominating you for "Wrongest Post" of the year. You packed a lot in there, and you managed to be disgustingly wrong about all of it. The ungodly bitching your kind would do if it was "structurized," with the #1 contender in the ranks being the only guy who could challenge the champion - you'd lose your mind. Not to mention that it practically wouldn't work because of all the injuries. You'd have to wait forever for fights you may not wanna see anyway but "the structure" calls for it. You're the joke. Quit complaining chump
Jesus , that's what the kids call getting triggered.

Been watching since crocop and rampage came over in 06-07 and this is the first year I've skipped several events. My interest fell rapidly with wmma being forced down my throat and cards being watered down. I liked it more when it was like one stacked card a month than this shit.

Same here. I used to plan my Saturday nights around watching the PPVs (grilling steaks, drinking beer), but now I'm not as hyped about cards. The cards are watered-down nowadays. The match-ups that should be made...simply aren't. That's why I'm not paying for them anymore. I haven't bought a PPV since 2015 and am now thinking about cancelling fight pass since you hardly get any live event access anymore. Now that the NFL season has begun, even less of my time will be devoted to MMA.

I like Sherdog really just for the shit-posting!

My interest in MMA has definitely diminished but I wouldn't say I'm a casual. I still watch all UFC fights (including prelims) and all Bellator main cards.

I used to watch a lot more MMA but I don't care enough anymore. Don't care at all about TUF or the Contender Series either.

Since there's no middle ground between hardcore and casual on Sherdog, I would have to place myself in the casual category now. Ever since UFC 200, my interest has been waning.

Saint Preux vs. Okami sounds like another boring irrelevant fight to me.

Probably won’t watch a single fight on that card.

Very much looking forward to UFC 217 however.

Just like the casual fan I have become.

I applaud all you who watch all these boring irrelevant cards.

You are the real hard core fans the WME need.
I used to watch every ppv with the boys but no one watches it anymore. WMMA kinda ruined it for me. And dog shit cards.

It's more like a year & a half... but it's all true though. My first live event waz UFC 14.

Sherdog is my first online forum & so I'm having fun with it. My local friendz are casualz at best so I don't really have anyone to talk UFC with & so I enjoy Sherdogging. I also enjoy the movie threadz & talking about Star Wars n stuff.

I usually wake up & post before work over a couple cups of coffee... & again for the wind down after work. Week-endz are good... & sometimes my work schedule is sparatic so I get time off here & there. I hit the PbP threads during events... it's a nice way to negate commercialz & down time. It is what it is. I type pretty fast... maybe that helps. I also have a fairly active social life & ride motorcycles n stuff believe it or not.

yet here you are posting this mid afternoon during a work day. yeah not conflicting with what you wrote at all.

Yeah, there's a huge lack of entertaining active fighters at the moment for some reason. I watch the main card of pretty much every event still but other than that I don't do/watch anything MMA related aside from post on sherdog a couple times a month.

I think boxing is better than MMA right now.
I understand your disillusionment with the UFC. But boxing is a an even bigger farce. The corruption in the judging has it only 1 step behind WWE in terms of pre determined results.

yet here you are posting this mid afternoon during a work day. yeah not conflicting with what you wrote at all.

You're a judgmental dickhead. I'm sure we could pick through your dead shit life if we wanted.

And judging by his posts/likes ratio, he's obviously a good dude.

Hardcore Fan = "Yay Okami is back!"

Casual Fan = "Mike Perry is fighting!!!"

The reason you're not excited that Okami is back, that too fighting in Japan... is because you never watched him fight in the first place.

Nice try trying to pass as a hardcore though. I bet you even watch press conferences for the trash talk to get excited about a fight.

MMA fan here. Watch everything from Legacy to UFC. But "Is Normal" to get burnt out.

i watch as much as i can.. but never go out of my way to watch if i have something else to do. im a big fan of mma and combat sports.. but ufc is meh now.. casual in that sense where before ufc was life.

I'll always tune into a fight when I can, but the older I get the less time I have... Same goes for most sports I enjoy, other shit takes precedence

Since I started watching all Glory and KunLun fight Kickboxing events, I've started to skip many UFC cards. I'm almost not watching any Bellator right now, unless I know Chandler or Rory are fighting. I will watch also when Mousassi fights.

My favorite division in UFC right now is BantamWeight. I would not miss Cruz, Garbrandt, Dillashaw or Lineker for anything in the world. I love those manlets, and I also get pumped up with some WMMA fights. Like 20% of them.

I skip most HW and LHW fights though. if they are outside top 5 of those two categories, I'm usually not watching. After watching some good technical kickboxing is horrible to see two fat unatlhetic gassed dudes trowing haymakers for 15 minutes.

You're a judgmental dickhead. I'm sure we could pick through your dead shit life if we wanted.

And judging by his posts/likes ratio, he's obviously a good dude.

what are you his boyfriend? lol you go right ahead snowflake, pick away. I didn't volunteer my information which contradicts what i just wrote.
Also not really hard to post shit like like this post if you think fighter A huge favorite will win against fighter B.

wow likes on a message board and post count totals are biggups now. Get a life you post whores.

what are you his boyfriend? lol you go right ahead snowflake, pick away. I didn't volunteer my information which contradicts what i just wrote.
Also not really hard to post shit like like this post if you think fighter A huge favorite will win against fighter B.

wow likes on a message board and post count totals are biggups now. Get a life you post whores.

I'm sorry but I actually have no idea what you're talking about. Such a confusing post.

Back