Any of you guys ever have crippling heart burn?

I could NEVER do that organic vinegar with the mother thing I tried a shot of it and it felt like it was burning a hole in my stomach and my throat was on fire it stung bad.

They say you are supposed to drink that on empty too when you wake up

how the hell can people do that without getting stomach pains or cramping I had to eat something few minutes later because it burned.

I was joking about the vinegar. Because baking soda and vinegar cause a reaction.

I used to get heart burn all the time when I drank a lot. I have almost never gotten it since I stopped drinking.
I think my heavy drinkin gave me GERD, I and screwed up my digestion, Ive been sober like 10 years now haven't touched a drink and it went away but comes back on occasion only when eating thick chewy type breads that are hard to digest ill get bad indigestion and heart burn , the worst feeling is not being able to burp after eating a thick doughy pizza I remember eating 4 big slices of pizza and I usually burp as a sign of relief but I couldn't so I drank some really carbonated Dr pepper soda and a few minutes later had to walk around and I finally let out a super loud burp and felt better.

I was joking about the vinegar. Because baking soda and vinegar cause a reaction.
someone might actually read that try that and their mouth will start foaming.

What do you normally eat what types of foods?
I eat what I can afford right now which is mostly crap. I drank all my money away until I went to inpatient rehab for 10 months. I just left 2 months ago and got my wallet stolen at a gas station like a week ago.

So mostly frozen crap and cheap sandwiches usually Turkey or tuna.

9b90ea451359c2fc99307320cb48869a.jpg

Supposedly promotes kidney health as well. I prefer apple cinnamon. Go see a gastroenterologist.

I also don't have heart burn, nor any physical problems, diseases, pains etc.

I don't have brain cancer, but you don't see me here giving advice on oncology.

Your information was bullshit pseudo science.

I don't have brain cancer, but you don't see me here giving advice on oncology.

Your information was bullshit pseudo science.
Proper eating is way more beneficial than over the counter medicine. I would try that before any medicine, period.

So far personally, I'm winning.

Proper eating is way more beneficial than over the counter medicine. I would try that before any medicine, period.

So far personally, I'm winning.

You didnt suggest proper eating- you suggested eating more alkaline foods. That isnt proper eating. That's pseudo science bullshit.

You didnt suggest proper eating- you suggested eating more alkaline foods. That isnt proper eating. That's pseudo science bullshit.
I said a more alkaline diet, or lower the amount of acidic foods you eat = proper eating.

Besides how can you call bullshit on an alkaline diet for the TS, when he hasn't even tried it yet?

I said a more alkaline diet, or lower the amount of acidic foods you eat = proper eating.

Besides how can you call bullshit on an alkaline diet for the TS, when he hasn't even tried it yet?

it is basic physiology why the 'alkali diet' does not work.

I definitely should eat better I wish I could afford it right now. I also think some hopefully short term medication and never even looking at alcohol again are in order

I definitely should eat better I wish I could afford it right now. I also think some hopefully short term medication and never even looking at alcohol again are in order

Replacing alcohol with water should help...

Never had it in my life at the age of 30
(Barely drank since I was a teenager)

Had a proper shitty Chinese the other weekend and woke up with heartburn fuck.. I thought I was dying

Im poor as fuk right now and I find ways to eat clean

Go to a 99 cents store they sell fruits and veggies, beans, potatoes, bananas, frozen fruits in a bag, yogurt that is about to expire but you gotta eat it within 2 to 3 weeks still good, seasonings, for cheap there, it might not be Organic but they are still better than eating canned foods just avoid the stuff made in China or Asia.

All this at the 99 cent store you can find a lot of stuff man.
348s.jpg

99-cent-produce-2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

348s.jpg

99-Cents-Store-Vegetable-Bargains.jpg

Saturday+081311+001.JPG

Ill shop at Aldi they have good deals on eggs, and milk, and other stuff

or Ill go to Winco and or Ralphs market and grab their frozen veggies 10 for 10 bucks Ill get some cauliflower and broccoli, green beans, Brussels sprouts, spinach, etc and stock up in my freezer.
For meat just look for a sale, buy an instapot and cook the meat with potatoes carrots, onions, garlic, beef stew mix and you got a delicious soft tender juicy flavorful beef stew that can last you several days.

Never had it in my life at the age of 30
(Barely drank since I was a teenager)

Had a proper shitty Chinese the other weekend and woke up with heartburn fuck.. I thought I was dying
its that MSG
I never had heartburn either until I hit 30 lol

Its weird looking back I miss those days when I would be able to pig out on anything and burp loud and never get indigestion or heart burn

But as we get older or digestive system wears down the stomach acid becomes an issue and all that fast food and crap takes its toll on our guts

I just keep track of trigger foods everyone's body reacts differently to different foods

Im poor as fuk right now and I find ways to eat clean

Go to a 99 cents store they sell fruits and veggies, beans, potatoes, bananas, frozen fruits in a bag, yogurt that is about to expire but you gotta eat it within 2 to 3 weeks still good, seasonings, for cheap there, it might not be Organic but they are still better than eating canned foods just avoid the stuff made in China or Asia.

All this at the 99 cent store you can find a lot of stuff man.
348s.jpg

99-cent-produce-2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

348s.jpg

99-Cents-Store-Vegetable-Bargains.jpg

Saturday+081311+001.JPG

Ill shop at Aldi they have good deals on eggs, and milk, and other stuff

or Ill go to Winco and or Ralphs market and grab their frozen veggies 10 for 10 bucks Ill get some cauliflower and broccoli, green beans, Brussels sprouts, spinach, etc and stock up in my freezer.
For meat just look for a sale, buy an instapot and cook the meat with potatoes carrots, onions, garlic, beef stew mix and you got a delicious soft tender juicy flavorful beef stew that can last you several days.
That's a hell of a looking 99 cent store shit. I live in rural ky we don't have any shops like that. When its summer we will have small outside markets but nothing this time of the year. I do need to learn how to make a proper healthy meal though even if it does cost a few dollars more. I could stand to lose 40 pounds or so.

Back