Any news on Vitaly Minakov?

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
So FNG folded and he wanted to fight in the UFC, but Bellator prevented it from happening.

I thought he was he was going back to Bellator?

Might aswell stay in Europe and fight in KSW, or go to Asia and compete in ONE.

2018 is almost over and Minakov still don't have a fight coming up.

Wow, when did FNG fold? I've noticed they have massively fewer events in 2018, but they still have an upcoming event on October 19th. When was this announced?

And I think Minakov probably fights in Bellator, especially since there are now some intriguing match-ups in the wake of the heavyweight GP.

He's gonna fight the winner of the GP according to Coker.

He’s back with Bellator. He should be fighting in the coming months. That’s a big coup for Bellator’s hw division. I’d have him face like Rampage or something. Or maybe even Roy Nelson if he wins tonight.

Yep! Ali abdel aziz is his new manager and they re up with Bellator. Ali was basically blackballed by Bellator when he was wsof matchmaker but to make peace with them and to start doing business, minakov was his ace to work out a deal.

Yep! Ali abdel aziz is his new manager and they re up with Bellator. Ali was basically blackballed by Bellator when he was wsof matchmaker but to make peace with them and to start doing business, minakov was his ace to work out a deal.

Is that the story? I knew Ali would always trash Bjorn but I didn’t know any of that continued with Coker.

He’s back with Bellator. He should be fighting in the coming months. That’s a big coup for Bellator’s hw division. I’d have him face like Rampage or something. Or maybe even Roy Nelson if he wins tonight.
Russian commentators during the Bellator event said that they talked to Bellator officials and plan for Minakov is to have him fight at HW Gran-Prix Finals event and if he wins, he will be fighting for the title.

Russian commentators during the Bellator event said that they talked to Bellator officials and plan for Minakov is to have him fight at HW Gran-Prix Finals event and if he wins, he will be fighting for the title.
Hopefully Minakov v Kongo 2

Back