Any news on Ronda's films?

She is terrible at acting. I don't think she could be successful heading a feature.

She was even awful in Entourage. When you can't even play yourself convincingly, you know it's bad.

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS.

Is that Ronda with dark hair?

bovR9pE.gif

I know the main thing she was supposed to be filming was a Road House remake, and the filming was pushed back till May 2016, well now it's May 2016 and I haven't heard anything, does anyone have any info on this or any other films that Rousey is making? I loved her acting in Expendables 3 and Entourage and I can't wait to see her in the cinema again.

lol, she was one of the worst parts of that movie.

lol, she was one of the worst parts of that movie.

You must mean Entourage, since saying she was one of the worst parts of Expendables is like saying....

she was the worst parts of Faster and More Furiouser

I know the main thing she was supposed to be filming was a Road House remake, and the filming was pushed back till May 2016, well now it's May 2016 and I haven't heard anything, does anyone have any info on this or any other films that Rousey is making? I loved her acting in Expendables 3 and Entourage and I can't wait to see her in the cinema again.

Yes here is an Official report:

They will be awful.

Yeah a lot of sarcastic replies, I was expecting that, but no one has any news at all?

Ok, well we will probably hear something any day now.

Yes...they are all horribly, or to be horribly, acted.

They've either been cancelled or she's been moved from lead to a background character. Hollywood lost interest in her the minute she lost.

Back