Any news on Kirill "Baby Fedor" Sidelnikov?

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
He fought 3 times in 2016 but has yet to fight this year.

He has some momentum. Riding a 5 fights win streak (against low tier opponent, except Huggybear who I think it at least decent) I was hoping UFC-Bellator to pick him but it does not seems the case. Its august and he does not seem to have a fight booked yet.

Also, is impressive he is just 28. He has been around for 10+ years.

Is he injured or something? Retired again?

Last I heard about him he was injured but I'm not sure how serious it is.

He was supposed to fight the FNG Lightheavyweight Champ, until he injury occurred.

Wasn't that win over Baga Agaev a tournament win for FightNight?

Kirill was supposed to fight Sergey Pavlovich on FNG 62 for a HW title but got injured. I heard that it still could happen as Pavlovich's first defence but no date or even talks yet. Also he and some other Fedor guys signed with Bellator but not exclusively so he can fight for other promotions.

Last edited:
I want to see him face aliAkbari

Kiril can brawl, he can wrestle, and can submit and most of all he is not afraid of taking of large dudes and putting a beating on them

He would be a good test for AlirAkbari since they are both in RIZIN

He punches really fast and really hard and is so aggresive it would interesting to see how Ali reacts to it all

I want to see him face aliAkbari

Kiril can brawl, he can wrestle, and can submit and most of all he is not afraid of taking of large dudes and putting a beating on them

He would be a good test for AlirAkbari since they are both in RIZIN

He punches really fast and really hard and is so aggresive it would interesting to see how Ali reacts to it all

Would be a good fight, I'd like to see Kiril fight a named opponent again, he took way too much time off after Buentello jabed him to death.

I like this guy...but that nickname he was given...not so

Back