Any news on Darren Till?

He hasnt gotten that tattoo covered up yet.

Nothing else to know or care about until it's gone

Last I heard was he had the flu.

UFC have been trying to book him for a while now.

Last I heard was he had the flu.

UFC have been trying to book him for a while now.

This.

There's a full page of people burying the UFC/WME-IMG for wasting Till or w/e when they've tried to hook him up with Wonderboy and also Gunnar Nelson, the latter of which Till turned down. It was last reported that Wonderboy is warming up to the Till fight but it's probably far off still.

He was going to fight on the London card but was injured I thought

^^^^
This guy knows
attachment.php

Still waiting to get detailed after his first exciting spotlight win

This.

There's a full page of people burying the UFC/WME-IMG for wasting Till or w/e when they've tried to hook him up with Wonderboy and also Gunnar Nelson, the latter of which Till turned down. It was last reported that Wonderboy is warming up to the Till fight but it's probably far off still.
There was an entire thread with Ill Till rhymes.

This.

John Gooden is doing a podcast type thingy and before he announced it coming out, he said Till was sick and he had being talking to him, so maybe he'll be on that and talk about what's going on.

Back