Any news on Cody Stamann's knee? (Aljamain Sterling crazy sub)

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Some people said his knee actually "popped".

Stamann can be seen standing on it at the end of the fight, but some doctors seem to be helping him.

Cant seem to find anything official online.

Sterling said on a TMZ interview that he actually popped it.

Sounds like a terrible thing, knees are never the same most of the time.
Is he going to be out for like 2 years?
UFC228_prelim3_sterling_sub_0908_1316029507687_mp4_video_1280x720_2500000_primary_audio_eng_8_1280x720_1316033603634.vresize.1200.630.high.72.jpg

It's on a display case in Sterling's living room.

It's in the athletics hall of fame next to lance amstrongs golden testicle

Joe Rogan picked it up off the mat and claimed it as a backdrop for his podcast

I checked his social media (suck it haters) and it's the cliche: "nothing posted after the fight only his hyped up posts before" #lmao

I didn't like this guy the first time I saw him, and I enjoyed the finish.

word to your mother

I checked his social media (suck it haters) and it's the cliche: "nothing posted after the fight only his hyped up posts before" #lmao

I didn't like this guy the first time I saw him, and I enjoyed the finish.

word to your mother
<27>

This ended up more as like a knee bar from the back then the Suliev Stretch that Zabit hit (which attacks the hamstring).

Absolutely savage though, definitely feel for the dude, those knee injuries are always rough to see.

If I had to guess I'd say it was just an hyperextension based on him being able to stand on it and rhe tap being instant but no way to tell until he gets an MRI.

Stamann today said "he suffered a grade two LCL sprain that won't require surgery. He added he should be cleared to train in four to six weeks".

That was a badass sub, same as Zabit's, can't believe not even one of them got a POTN bonus.

I like Rogan but he made it sound like he would never walk again. Rogan said “he completely blew out his knee.” I’m anxious as well to see what the prognosis was.

Honestly, it didn't look bad at all with the TV angle. People worried because Rogan freaked out, but even the replays weren't showing anything crazy. Hope Joe just over-reated and Stamann isn't getting anything too serious.

Back