Any Molly McCann fans?

Omni1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What is the name of Molly McCann's walkout music in this fight?

13:07 is where the music starts.

How could you get so attached to a song that you can barely hear?

Also, listing the time instead of timestamping the video = instaban offense, IMHO.

Unaware, is this UFC?
She will be fighting on the Till vs Wonderboy card in Liverpool. I've seen her fight 4 times. She has good striking but is still green & needs more improvement on her wrestling. To be honest I'm more interested in finding out her walkout music. I'm hoping someone will recognize the song.

Another one of these "first fighter from X to compete in the UFC" fake inspirational stories, where X = British territory that no one outside of Britain has heard of.

The last one like this was John Phillips, first UFC fighter from Wells (? however you spell that shit). The42.ie (major Irish sports outlet) did a profile on him: troubled youth, jail time, living in a van by Kavanaugh's house, the usual. Wow much inspiration such emotions. Then he comes in and gets subbed in 1 round by some can that came from Dana White Contender series.

<36>

Same thing will happen to this new chick. Destroyed and released within 3 fights.

Gin and juice by Kenny Florian.

And next time try and timestamp it.

Yes, Down w/ The Meatball!

Along w/ Paddy. These two have star potential…

meatball

dont know the song couldnt hear it well. ask your phone.... the lady in my phone tells me songs names if i make her listen to them

Is she the girl that did something cheap in one of her fights lately?

Here are some of her highlights.

Give her props for the Sakuraba shorts she wore in one of her fights. Her takedown defense & submission defense needs work but she has mean intentions when she strikes. Looking forward to watching her UFC debut.

Back