Any Mihai Leu fans?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am trying to find his fights, he seems like a really good boxer. He retired undefeated though to be fair, he never fought any GOATS but he seemed like a fun fighter to watch and I am wondering how good he was and why did he retire?

Also, how come its impossible to find a full fight of his on the internet?

Never heard of him. Boxrec says he fought outside of Germany twice and those 2 fights were in Austria. Sounds like a home town boy/club fighter sort. Says he became a race car driver after boxing.

I don't get it. How did you all of a sudden get an interest in some obscure fighter?

Never heard of him. Boxrec says he fought outside of Germany twice and those 2 fights were in Austria. Sounds like a home town boy/club fighter sort. Says he became a race car driver after boxing.

He was the WBO world champion. I am not sure how legit the title is but he seems like a good fighter who is exciting.

I don't get it. How did you all of a sudden get an interest in some obscure fighter?

I have been boxing on and off for 10 years now. I have never competed officially but I have done tons of hard sparring. I always wanted to compete but never had any unique attribute or the success in sparring to think I could become a good boxer.

However as of October, an incredible form of obscure physical discipline and meditation was rediscovered by me which has taken my concentration, vitality to the next level. Right there, I mastered the movement and boxing style of Ricardo Lopez on the spot. I also rekindled my love for the raw foods which has given me crazy stamina.

Which brings me to this thread, I am looking from country to country as well as ranking to ranking to see who are at the top of the pecking order in the welterweight division. That and I am a Ricardo Lopez fan and I want to see who else retired ted and so here we are.

If I can power up more so than I have now, I would love to turn pro and take the world title...

He was the WBO world champion. I am not sure how legit the title is but he seems like a good fighter who is exciting.
The WBO was still a fairly new organization at the time. It was a legitimate title but still sort of considered lesser than say, the WBC title. Most fans wouldn't be able to tell you who held the title before or after him.

I can't really see that he or his opponent beat anyone special to earn the shot. His opponent held a fringe title.

The WBO was still a fairly new organization at the time. It was a legitimate title but still sort of considered lesser than say, the WBC title. Most fans wouldn't be able to tell you who held the title before or after him.

I can't really see that he or his opponent beat anyone special to earn the shot. His opponent held a fringe title.

That makes sense. In regards to the pecking order or levels if you will, how close/far is Mihai from being considered a world class boxer or is he considered a world class boxer?

I have always wondered what the rankings are. I mean, when a person turns pro, he starts in his state than country and afterwards does he enter the "world" or is there another level before someone is considered a world class boxer that is ranked in the top 10 of their division?

That makes sense. In regards to the pecking order or levels if you will, how close/far is Mihai from being considered a world class boxer or is he considered a world class boxer?

I have always wondered what the rankings are. I mean, when a person turns pro, he starts in his state than country and afterwards does he enter the "world" or is there another level before someone is considered a world class boxer that is ranked in the top 10 of their division?
I wish I had a better answer but I really don't know more than what I told you. I recognize literally no one from his record so I can't even make that sort of comparison. Going solely on the numbers on his record, I would say his record was inflated. His competition was very weak.

The guy he beat for the title fought a few recognizable names but lost to every one of them.

The best I could say is what you can see for yourself reading his record. He was undefeated against weak competition, won a title against a nobody, defended it against a nobody. It'd be fair to see we never saw his potential I guess.

I have been boxing on and off for 10 years now. I have never competed officially but I have done tons of hard sparring. I always wanted to compete but never had any unique attribute or the success in sparring to think I could become a good boxer.

However as of October, an incredible form of obscure physical discipline and meditation was rediscovered by me which has taken my concentration, vitality to the next level. Right there, I mastered the movement and boxing style of Ricardo Lopez on the spot. I also rekindled my love for the raw foods which has given me crazy stamina.

Which brings me to this thread, I am looking from country to country as well as ranking to ranking to see who are at the top of the pecking order in the welterweight division. That and I am a Ricardo Lopez fan and I want to see who else retired ted and so here we are.

If I can power up more so than I have now, I would love to turn pro and take the world title...

What are these raw foods you speak off? Like potatoes? Also by obscure physical discipline and meditation, do you mean not beating off?

What are these raw foods you speak off? Like potatoes? Also by obscure physical discipline and meditation, do you mean not beating off?

Raw foods are food that have not been cooked or tampered with. There are many styles of raw food but if you are interested check out the wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raw_foodism

Regarding discipline, yes sexual abstinence is part of it but I am talking about radical physical culture exercises that are obscure. What I mean is, before the bodybuilding culture, they used to call it physical culture. These guys dedicated their time, energy and passion to learn comprehensive barbell as well as dynamic/isometric/bodyweight training. Back in the day, people known for incredible feats of strength, flexibility, balance as well as other types of physical attribute.

There is a hole untapped science in regards to breathing and old school training methods that are not being shown because the world of fitness is catered to the masses and the masses is interested in vanity and looking good in the modern times as oppose to developing physical feats of strength and speed.

If you are interested, you can always find information on school physical culturist and even some ancient martial arts masters that were obsessed with various forms of training. Unlike the fat out of shape Traditional martial artist, these guys were in amazing shape and were dedicated with their physical development as much as their technique.

Raw foods are food that have not been cooked or tampered with. There are many styles of raw food but if you are interested check out the wiki:

Regarding discipline, yes sexual abstinence is part of it but I am talking about radical physical culture exercises that are obscure. What I mean is, before the bodybuilding culture, they used to call it physical culture. These guys dedicated their time, energy and passion to learn comprehensive barbell as well as dynamic/isometric/bodyweight training. Back in the day, people known for incredible feats of strength, flexibility, balance as well as other types of physical attribute.

There is a hole untapped science in regards to breathing and old school training methods that are not being shown because the world of fitness is catered to the masses and the masses is interested in vanity and looking good in the modern times as oppose to developing physical feats of strength and speed.

If you are interested, you can always find information on school physical culturist and even some ancient martial arts masters that were obsessed with various forms of training. Unlike the fat out of shape Traditional martial artist, these guys were in amazing shape and were dedicated with their physical development as much as their technique.

Do you have your dog on a BARF diet? Serious question.

So eating raw foods and squatting or doing a couple of odd lifts old school strongmen used to do,
transforms you to Ricardo Lopez?

OK...

Last edited:

Yeah but how did this turn you from an average boxer into one who is ready to fight for world titles.

So eating raw foods and squatting or doing a couple of odd lifts old school strongmen used to do,
transforms you in Ricardo Lopez?

OK...

If you don't know, don't speak :)

Yeah but how did this turn you from an average boxer into one who is ready to fight for world titles.

Remember, I never said I am ready for the world title. I said specifically that if I can power up some more than I maybe ready for a pro boxing career. Again I am a realist, I am scouting what is ahead of me. I know that at a higher level, its not just technique but reaction time and dealing with pressure which can drain your mental clarity and passion.

I have made some serious stride, I am not saying I have reached a desired state of physical prowess but if I keep gaining the results and I don't hit a plateau with my disciplines, than why not become a pro boxer? I mean, I never go out, don't drink have pure hate for drugs. Aside from that, I still do my conventional training which consist of hill sprints among other stuff.

So with the lifestyle that I have which is being introverted and focusing more on training, meditation while avoiding anything that diminishes my well being, then why cant I succeed as a pro boxer? Its not like I never boxed a day in my life and am jumping in to it overnight. I just feel that regardless of boxing, I am purely in love with my training because it helped get rid of the past that tormented me in my mind and it helped me feel normal.

Anyway, back to the original topic, I liked to find Mihai fight to see how he boxes and other boxers at his level...

What in gods name are you talking about?
Its where you feed your dog raw meat as if they were a wild wolf or dog. Many people believe dogs according to nature and their internal design should still be eating raw fresh meat. A lot of horrible dog foods out there.
Its basically going organic for your dog.

Sosuke Aizen, if this kind of things helps you and makes you feel better then more power to you!
Everyone needs things that make him feel better and more complete.

The disciplines you mentioned though aren't a magical formula and they aren't as unknown as you think.
Anyway, good luck with your goal!

Its where you feed your dog raw meat as if they were a wild wolf or dog. Many people believe dogs according to nature and their internal design should still be eating raw fresh meat. A lot of horrible dog foods out there.
Its basically going organic for your dog.

I don't have a dog so I am not sure what's going. As for my raw foods, I eat a plant based type. Wouldn't consider myself vegan since I do consume raw honey and I am not against raw milk if I were in a farm.

Sosuke Aizen, if this kind of things helps you and makes you feel better then more power to you!
Everyone needs things that make him feel better and more complete.

The disciplines you mentioned though aren't a magical formula and they aren't as unknown as you think.
Anyway, good luck with your goal!

They are not unknown you are correct, but in todays society, you have people that are lazy and undisciplined. Regarding the magic, the magic comes from the fact that when you perform each discipline with utmost sincerity while at the same time avoiding various vices that exist in the world like fast food, drugs, booze or any type of unhealthy compulsion. You will progressively feel more amazing!

Its like, your level of concentration goes up dramatically due to the fact that you are not scattered minded anymore. This leads to better awareness of the inner workings of my boxing skills. Another form of meditation I do is, I will go outside in the backyard, assume a static stance and just listen to the sound of the surroundings. In doing so, you hear the leaves falling to the ground, the sound of birds and wind. In doing so, you become aware and that awareness gives you better focus and concentration while the static training helps with lower legs.

In conclusion, you are correct, they are not unknown or a secret but I don't know any person who incorporates all these disciplines and goes after them with the utmost focus, drive and determination while avoiding all vices and bad habits of the world. Hence this why I gravitate towards Ricardo Lopez. A master who embodies perfection and professionalism!

Eh. He was ok

Right on!

Have you seen him fight in person or seen any of his fights anywhere online?

Toss some footage of him up

Back