Any Michael Johnson fans over here?

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Been a fan for a long time. He seems like a real good guy if you watch his interviews and he has an awesome style. Fastest LW in the division with power to put your lights out. He never has a boring fight and comes to bang. On top of that he has crazy heart, seen in the Khabib fight where he refused to quit.

The fight against Gaethje really sucked to watch as a fan considering he had Justin badly rocked twice. I would take MJ in a rematch if he sticks to striking and moving and not brawling again.

WAR MJ

johnson-tibau.gif

giphy.gif

Michael+Johnson+Stops+Danny+Castillo+-+UFC+on+FX+5.gif

Meh, he's alright.

It's weird he has wins over Tony Ferg and Edson.

Great fighter that fights on a very exciting team.

He might not have the best boxing mechanics, but his hands are fast as hell and he has serious power in them. I enjoy watching MJ fight. Had a solid performance against Justin even though he lost (Justin is a STUD with an iron chin and was rocked BADLY by MJ. Justin had to dig very deep to get that W) and looked very good against Edson.

My favorite Nate performance was actually against MJ. Shows you how good Nates hands are.

Fastest hands in the division super underrated I thought for sure he was gonna murder Gaethje but I think he'd whoop him in a rematch

michael johnson is a very good fighter. i enjoy watching him work. he's come a long way since his TUF days. i like to see fighters reach their potential. he's had a tough run after KOing dustin poirier. he took a short notice fight against khabib and then was on the wrong side of a come back win by gaethje.

i hope he can come back. he seems to have been one of the fighters who has suffered the most from blackzilians crumbling. hope he can get on the right track. he's talented.

I used to be a fan during TUF, but the smack talking really put me off. Defo not a fan anymore, however I always will enjoy watching his fights. Had some bad luck here and there, could've been a solid top 5 if he fought smarter against Nate and Justin (and drew the short straw vs Dariush) but seems stuck at fringe top 10.

Very good fighter. His record shows exactly what can happen when you fight long enough in the toughest, deepest division in the sport.

A true warrior. Never gets an easy fight.

mv6X_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Hit & miss with me depends on who he's fighting can't always take him to the bank too inconsistent, don't ever know which MJ is gonna show up for the fight? I would say more fan than not....

I really wasnt a fan for a long time there but I definitely am one now.

He looked great versus Dustin and fought until his body physically couldnt fight anymore against Khabib and Gaetchje. Mad respect to MJ. He brings it and always has exciting fights

I like him

Hes an exciting striker.. what's not to like

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back