Any lone wolfs at work?

I'm the only white male in my department. But, we have a good crew, who don't really engage in political discussions because everyone knows that it really doesn't lead to anything good. The talk is usually sports, but I'm really the only one who follows MMA closely, so yeah, I'm a lone wolf.

latest

No doubt. I'm hispanic and I live in Portland, OR where the whole city is liberal/white. I just tell people I'm independent as I think both conservatives and liberals are idiots but I get shit on for not being liberal. lol. Makes sense.
yea I get the look of disgust whenever I say I don't vote cuz I just don't care. Then some people give me a history lesson on the importance of voting and how I should vote even if I don't care cuz not everyone get to vote back in the days or something. but..I just don't care and living in CA blue is going to win anyways. The most I can do is choose between Bernie or Hillary and to me they are the same. Their policies just doesn't affect me.

I don't tolerate these idiots, especially idiot liberal millennials labeling me as a racist or a sexist or whatever because I'm a straight, white man. You know those videos on YouTube of guys in MAGA hats being swarmed, and berated, and attacked in the street? Yeh, that's not me. I'm your Huckleberry.
J1PWKic.gif

I certainly wouldn't just nod my head(unless it's your boss or something). I let people know where I stand that way they don't go too far down the crazy hole. I like talking about politics if people are reasonable . But if they are extremists or get all fired up I just leave it alone. Not worth causing a thing at work. I just talk to those people about movies or sports no big deal.

I don't personally get into politics and religion at work..but if someone asks I'll tell them my angle.

That being said...

"I'm here to make money,not friends"

^^ how I roll.

Had one when I interned at the zoo.

Most of my co-workers like cats but I like dogs more.

as a half mexican i can do this sometimes, but in california, they dont just say trump is against mexicans. im told i hate gays, muslims, women and the poor
as a half mexican i can do this sometimes, but in california, they dont just say trump is against mexicans. im told i hate gays, muslims, women and the poor
In Tustin?? That's like richness white people central lol..

Now try Ucla...workedthere for two years...I am an independent center lefty...and that shit made me really revaluate using lefty in my political title.

I live in California and feel kind of ripped off because I am actually a fascist. I see all of these moderates being called "fascist" which is like handing them all of my badass tokens for free when they didn't earn it.

I live in California and feel kind of ripped off because I am actually a fascist. I see all of these moderates being called "fascist" which is like handing them all of my badass tokens for free when they didn't earn it.
SSNP-vision-450x277.jpg

One day...

I live in CA and naturally I'm surrounded by liberals and anti-Trump. I am the only one who thinks Trump is doing a good job so far. Everything Trump has done so far have been criticized by my co-workers. I'm just there nodding and smiling, "yup what an idiot" as to not get fired.

Anyone else here in a similar situation? Whether you're a leftist in a right wing environment or a righty in a left wing environment.

Was thinking about posting this in Gay Berry but I want to hear some war stories of how "stupid" your co-workers are.

Here's one of my co-worker: Said it's bad that we are trying to ally with Russia cuz Putin is not trustworthy. lol I see no problem trying to reconcile with an enemy. Keep them in check and stuff. Have a treaty and if they go back on their words, then they are the bad guys and we can have UN destroy them. It's better than to stay arguing with them and eventually going to war. What say you?

Any stories of stupid co-workers that you just don't agree?
Unlucky brother. I am offshore engineer, 99% of people are white males and most like Trump or don't care. I'm not sure I could handle the reverse situation, Facebook is bad enough.

I live in CA and naturally I'm surrounded by liberals and anti-Trump. I am the only one who thinks Trump is doing a good job so far. Everything Trump has done so far have been criticized by my co-workers. I'm just there nodding and smiling, "yup what an idiot" as to not get fired.

Anyone else here in a similar situation? Whether you're a leftist in a right wing environment or a righty in a left wing environment.

Was thinking about posting this in Gay Berry but I want to hear some war stories of how "stupid" your co-workers are.

Here's one of my co-worker: Said it's bad that we are trying to ally with Russia cuz Putin is not trustworthy. lol I see no problem trying to reconcile with an enemy. Keep them in check and stuff. Have a treaty and if they go back on their words, then they are the bad guys and we can have UN destroy them. It's better than to stay arguing with them and eventually going to war. What say you?

Any stories of stupid co-workers that you just don't agree?

Lol, I thought you meant like lone wolf terrorists.

The corporation I work at started giving classes on threat identification, when one guy got tackled at work waving a hand gun, and there was an evacuation after someone reported seeing someone walking around with a rifle.

Funny enough, neither of these stories made it into the MSM.

Most of my coworkers are more conservative than I am, although I consider to be more of a conservative libertarian (more along the lines of a Rand Paul). Typically, when we are talking politics at work, it tends to be more of the big questions and less of the red/blue stuff.

My office hates Trump. My colleague had an assistant that came in gloating on November 8 because she was a Trump supporter. He subsequently, and I am sure completely coincidentally, noticed her work product was sub par and had to let her go.

I do not support hildog or trump, nor do I support the dems or gop. I work at a venue and there have been two anti trump rallies. The hypocrisy that partisan politics institutes in people is real and dangerous. The war room and rallies are very similar; the loudest applause always comes after "give yourselves a hand, you are making a difference."

At my last job there was half Mexican half Panamanim American who was hardcore pro Trump. To the extent that he would memorize Trumps speeches. He would always bring up Trump videos on his phone and ask the customers whether they were Trump supporters of not. It would really piss of the pisa's.

Back