Any legal way to watch Bellator 207-208 for international fans?

That's a tough question without knowing your location because of different TV and streaming deals etc.

As far as I know, there isn't an official stream for the main event directly from Bellator/Paramount which you can just tune in.

That's a tough question without knowing your location because of different TV and streaming deals etc.

As far as I know, there isn't an official stream for the main event directly from Bellator/Paramount which you can just tune in.
Fair enough. I live in Israel.
And I just found a legal way to watch it in here but it has hebrew commentary and it's just painful to watch it that way lol.

They officially stream all of Bellator's fights, among other promotions.

You can download their app and get the first month for free, which means if you want to watch the Fedor fight, that's the way to do it.

Fair enough. I live in Israel.
And I just found a legal way to watch it in here but it has hebrew commentary and it's just painful to watch it that way lol.

That's pretty funny. I'd be interested in what they're actually saying though, as it's a change of pace. Sometimes when I'm watching fights I feel some commentators talk too much about non-related matters or argue with one another while missing a fair description. For example Joe Rogan can get stuck on some tangent to the point where he's like a minute behind the fight. Or large portions go undescribed. Or when someone's reading about a certain fighter and how great they are in actuality they are getting their faced smashed in. So I'm kind of down for hearing what others may say lol.

That's pretty funny. I'd be interested in what they're actually saying though, as it's a change of pace. Sometimes when I'm watching fights I feel some commentators talk too much about non-related matters or argue with one another while missing a fair description. For example Joe Rogan can get stuck on some tangent to the point where he's like a minute behind the fight. Or large portions go undescribed. Or when someone's reading about a certain fighter and how great they are in actuality they are getting their faced smashed in. So I'm kind of down for hearing what others may say lol.
Same here in the Nehterlands. Cringeworthy! Since it's fairly recent that they started to broadcast it and you can just tell that the Dutch commentators listened to the US guys. Things like "slugfest" and "slobberknocker" are expressions we never use and have never used yet they throw it in the commentary... Annoying as fuck!

Yeah it's a change of pace for sure, but after getting used to the more professional english commentators it get's weird when some "regular" guys are commentating. Plus hebrew just sounds odd with mma or other sports for that matter, at least to my taste. haha
It's on Danzig I think
Lol

Here in the U.K. it is basically impossible to watch legally, and the fans have stopped believing the promises emanting from Bellator, over years and years, to fix the situation.

Back