Any ideas for soemthing I can punch thats quiet so the neibours wont hear?

Looks good. But Im not sure I would want he big ones in my home. Sooner or later it will spring a leak.

I'm not so sure about that. Despite what they may seem like at first glance, these are actually very strongly constructed, heavy-duty marine buoys, made by a company thats been manufacturing them for over 100 years, they're made to constantly be harshly weathered while sitting in salt water 24/7 and take lots of stress throughout the years. Some punching and hanging is nothing

I bang the wall sometimes :D
Works fine for snapping straights, but thats about it.
If you hit the wall so you feel pain you are not really snapping good enough. Good motivation imo :D

I bang the wall sometimes :D
Works fine for snapping straights, but thats about it.
If you hit the wall so you feel pain you are not really snapping good enough. Good motivation imo :D
This gives me a flashbacks to the 80ies-90ies (yes im old). its a very good way to injure your wrist and knuckles permanently. used to see it often enough, before people started to learn properly, and not from bad movies. whatever you hit must have some give, or what gives will be you.

Off subject but there are a lot of guys that could learn from this kid. Sure there are some flaws, like holding her gloves too close to her face and winding up her left, but she's fast, accurate, and efficient. Everything rechambers as fast as it goes out. Strikes and rechambers are direct with virtually no wasted movement. This kid has had some good coaching.

Really amazing especially as she is a girl but researching this a bit more it gives a strange vibe. They obviously use these videos to make money and sell some well "special" training equipment.

Her older sister should have some amateur fights by now but I cant find anything (which doesnt mean she has none.)

Its a little strange and imo reeks of parents using their children to make money which I do not like the slightest

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/new-in-sport-evnik-simulator-muscle-energy#/

Off subject but there are a lot of guys that could learn from this kid. Sure there are some flaws, like holding her gloves too close to her face and winding up her left, but she's fast, accurate, and efficient. Everything rechambers as fast as it goes out. Strikes and rechambers are direct with virtually no wasted movement. This kid has had some good coaching.

Really amazing especially as she is a girl but researching this a bit more it gives a strange vibe. They obviously use these videos to make money and sell some well "special" training equipment.

Her older sister should have some amateur fights by now but I cant find anything (which doesnt mean she has none.)

Its a little strange and imo reeks of parents using their children to make money which I do not like the slightest

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/new-in-sport-evnik-simulator-muscle-energy#/

Only reason I know of this girl is because of Ronda...srs.

#Rouseyrevolution

https://www.cbssports.com/general/n...girl-destroys-log-in-rousey-revolution-video/

{<RR}

Do you have banana trees in the backyard? You are not a Thai boxer so the workout should be like a mouse pissing on cotton in comparison:

Do you have a bunch of cut down trees stacked in your backyard perchance? Methinks it would make a great training tool.

Dude is single handedly killing all banana trees. Thanks to him the prices have jacked to the roof for bananas

Back