Any Heroes of the Storm players ?

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I've been playing it for about a year and a half, and it's one gripping MOBA.

Any players on Sherdog, especially on Europe servers ?

I know it since I play overwatch and there has been some skins based off of Hots i believe added at some point. Haven't played it though

i downloaded it but never played... one day i shall

I've probably played 2k matches at this point, mostly QM. Gold 1 ranked player, so just kind of average. Probably Mid plat if I were to try placements now, HotS was the first MOBA I ever played. Been a while since I jumped into any games though, as Battlerite has stolen all of my MOBA-esque game time.

Blizzard just shutdown the Esports division for HoTS and pulled off developers from HoTS leaving only a skeleton crew.

This game has been issued a death sentence by Blizzard.

A post from over 2 years ago? Yeah sure, think about it every day mate.

A post from over 2 years ago? Yeah sure, think about it every day mate.

Out of all Blizzard titles HoTS held the highest yearly prize pool payout for 2015, 2016 and 2017. In 2018 HoTS came in 7th out of esports prize pools right behind Overwatch that was 6th.

Your entire argument revolved around Blizzard games flourishing as esports just because it was within the top 25.

Out of all Blizzard titles HoTS held the highest yearly prize pool payout for 2015, 2016 and 2017. In 2018 HoTS came in 7th out of esports prize pools right behind Overwatch that was 6th.

Your entire argument revolved around Blizzard games flourishing as esports just because it was within the top 25.

And you've been bothered by this for 2 and a half years? You need to take a long hard look at yourself.

It used to be played by a fair amount of people, been dying for a while now shame cus it was pretty fun.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But in that thread you were taking about blizzard, and specifically overwatch not being big in the esport scene, now you're using the decision to discontinue 1 game, the least popular one at that, from their library 2 years later to try and claim that you were somehow right? Precious.

And you've been sat there for 2years waiting for this feeble attemp at a "Got you".

Nobody cares. Get a life you sad, sad man.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But in that thread you were taking about blizzard, and specifically overwatch not being big in the esport scene, now you're using the decision to discontinue 1 game,

You are wrong. Our entire discussion began by you claiming "they only made 6(5) games that are currently big on the esports scene". With me replying asking you to name those six(five) games.

You are wrong. Our entire discussion began by you claiming "they only made 6(5) games that are currently big on the esports scene". With me replying asking you to name those six(five) games.

Sounds like I'm right there then. You're clutching at straws mate. You said blizzard is dead in the esport scene and I said it wasn't. Good job being wrong as fuck.

You're queer in the head mate, being mad at this shit for 2 years. Sort yourself out.

Back