Any great video editors in here that can create special effects?

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i do basic video editing, but was wondering if there are any masters in here, particularly with stuff like adobe after effects or similar stuff. i use powerdirector 16 and have a love/hate relationship with it.

i am looking to make a video and was hoping to collaborate with someone here to make a short video that has some terminator and street fighter type graphics. not sure if this is the right place to put this, so feel free to move if necessary

Pictures of examples? I'll be learning after effects over the summer, but depending on what you want, it might be something you're able to do it in most decent NLEs.

Pictures of examples? I'll be learning after effects over the summer, but depending on what you want, it might be something you're able to do it in most decent NLEs.
it needs stuff like when terminator looked at people and got those readings on their health or whatever. and like on street fighter where they show their power levels. i think that was street fighter. it isnt something i can do myself. it needs to be someone who is good. it pays. lol

Back