Any good Persian food places in San Diego?

Persian Delight on Sycamore Avenue down by the Volte Centre is decent. Went there a few years back

Hmmmm, can't find this one either. I'm picking up on a trend here...

Walking around thinking where to eat. Based on other thread suggestions I'm thinking Hodads. Anyone have any other lunch suggestions? Thanks!

Eerie Street Grille isn't terrible when the wind isn't crazy. Decent prices too. They're known for their chicken strips

Hodad's is pretty good. but warning: it gets suuuuper packed during lunch time

Stop trolling FS! That place does not exist and you know it!

Thanks emcee. Just his up Hodads. Pretty damned good burger!

Very good burger. I've had better, but this was up there. Fries were not bad either. I wanted to try the onion rings, but the woman wanted fries, and money don't grow on trees, so you know how it goes..

Any other suggestions would be be appreciated!

Hell yes! You should try Jendin's BBQ Burger Hut in West Springs if you like that place! Very similar and easy on the wallet!

Very good burger. I've had better, but this was up there. Fries were not bad either. I wanted to try the onion rings, but the woman wanted fries, and money don't grow on trees, so you know how it goes..

Any other suggestions would be be appreciated!

If you in San Diego County, Encinitas has underrated food.

Any suggestions? Going to check out the farmers market in the morn. Definitely lunch. Or breakfast in the unlikely scenario that the woman gets me up early enough.

If you go to Encinitas there is a great pizza place called Leucadia Pizzeria. It is on Pacific Coast Hwy, and Leucadia Blvd

I mean, besides beer. Sliced beef sandwich? Made by a woman of course.

Checkout Chava's Italiano Bistro in Hampton. Excellent
I can attest to that. Chavas (pronounced shay-vase) is really good. Probably the best Italian I've had outside of Giuseppe's in Boiling Springs out there

Back