Any fighters who live in Bangkok that you want to know more info?

It would be really cool if you could interview both satanmuanglek and wanchai kiatmoo9 about their epic series of bouts. They just fought for the 12th time i believe 2 weeks ago.

Satanmuanglek confirmed. We will shoot him next week. Any question you guys want to ask him?

Satanmuanglek confirmed. We will shoot him next week. Any question you guys want to ask him?
It would be really cool if you could interview both satanmuanglek and wanchai kiatmoo9 about their epic series of bouts. They just fought for the 12th time i believe 2 weeks ago.

Like Dastardly said, it would be good if you could devote some time to his rivalry with Wanchai. I think there is still some question about the number of times they've fought and their record against one another.

What's his fighting style? Does he fight that way because his coaches trained him that way or because it's natural? What would his natural fighting style be?

We are planing to shoot an episode about the fighter who live in Bangkok. Could you please recommend any fighter / promoter / trainer you want to see their interview.

Here are some episode that we have done before.

Kaoklai Kaennorasing

Cyrus Washington

Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke?

As @jtwarwagon4life was saying ask him how many times and the record he has against wanchai. Also it would be cool to know any other fighters he has fought a bunch of times and if he has a personal rivalry (be it friendly or otherwise) with any of those fighters. What if any bigger named opponents did he fight when he was younger before hitting the bangkok circuit. How many knockouts does he have in his career

It would be nice to know what his walk around weight is so maybe some international promoters will see and can book him to crush a foreigner or 2 and we can get some hype around him then more people can be exposed to his greatness. Also his age as he looks like a teenager but i understand he is in his mid twenties

Last edited:
Or one on rivalries between top fighters that have fought each others many times

@TonyK @Cocakillbana @anorak @jtwarwagon4life @AbeRudder what are your favourite rivalries of currently relevant fighters?
There aren't many that stand out. A few years back was better for rivalries. The ones I can think of are: Satanmuanglek vs Wanchai, Sangmanee vs Thanonchai, Superlek vs Panpayak, and Jomhod vs Wanchalong. I think Sarawute and Rungnarai have fought a couple of times, maybe if you were being generous you could include that.

Petchartchai and Suriyanlek have had 3 great fights. Petpanomrung/Petmorakot is another one, they have had quite a few battles.

We already contacted them to interview him. Unfortunately we have not enough budget to pay him for the interview.

on the one hand, that's a shame; on the other, I'm assuming if Sangmanee is charging serious money for interviews then it means he is really well off, which is awesome. he deserves all of it;

that's amazing. this is one of the most awesome fighters about whom no one knows anything about. other guys are more informed to come up with more thoughtful questions, please just make sure you cover the basics like his age, record. depending on his age, I would like to know whether he is still filling up his frame and might fight at a higher weight class

Back