Any Fighters Today Using Bas's Palm Strikes

The hand of Doom...

arlovskispanked.gif
Fucking miss jacked AA, Fuck USADA!

But they wouldn't, because that's ridiculous....

Outside of Pancrase, palm strikes were never commonplace. Early UFC, Vale Tudo, etc, had numerous proficient strikers that threw closed fist strikes without gloves. Marco Ruas, Chuck Liddell, Pele, Gary Goodridge, and plenty of other HEAVY handed dudes threw full power punches without the use of gloves. While broken hands would occur in higher numbers, it wouldn't be enough to deter them from throwing closed fist.

Palm strikes have their place, typically ear claps and such in a tight guard, but don't drink the TMA koolaid.

The guys you mentioned didn't make a career out of bare knuckle fights. Try making a career of it while throwing regular punches, you won't last long.

Human hands are evolved for manipulating things, not to use as clubs.

The guys you mentioned had like one off bare knuckle fights. Try making a career of it while throwing regular punches.

People used to fight bareknuckled back in the days for rounds and rounds. They didn't head hunt as much from what I've read.

That's why i had a doctor replace my nose bone with cartilage
Funny I had a similar procedure, instead of cartilage the doctor used penis. After looking at some of the hot avatars on Sherdog, I have to explain to everyone at work why I look like Pinocchio.

Unless your knuckles are broken I don't see any point using palm strikes??

Anyone out right now. Bas always said its the most effect strike but other than the Diaz slap I cant think of anyone using Bas's palm strikes.

Its common in women's Kung Fu. Not sure the name of it. Just very common.

The trick is to upper palm thrust your enemy's nose so it breaks off and punctures their brain.
I prefer to palm strike their chest and make them vomit blood, never failed in ancient China where I time traveled from.

Please don't forget that Bas, aside from that semi-rigged, limited fighting organization, also taught self-defense. There's absolutely no reason to palm strike if you're wrapped and gloved. It's effective because it's not that significant of a loss in power or reach to protect your hand.

Fuck no why would they use that garbage, go watch some more movies kid...

Back