Any Fedor/Sonnen Fight date or card rumors?

All I know is what Coker stated, which is that it’ll more than likely be on the east coast and that the card will be stacked. I’m definitely going to take that day off.

The fedor/Chael buildup should be very interesting, considering their ultra contrasting personalities. Chael could sell this fight well, which should bring much needed eyeballs to bellator.

Idk about time or date though.

New York, so either Barclays or MSG

I imagine September or thereabouts

I've heard rumors rumbling that HW Grand Prix will end late this year like late Dec. on a possible PPV card. This card will also hold the potential 50 Cent vs Rampage on it.

So my guess would be Chael vs Fedor maybe late Aug to Sept.

P.S.: It won't surprise me if at the eleventh hour Bellator swoops in and tries to get Chuck vs Tito on this card. That fight is so right up Bellator's alley of WTF you spending millions on that for.

They’ve had a fight in Jan, Feb, April, May.
So at this rate there would be both Fedor/Chael and Mitrione/Bader in 2018.

Bellator said they planned on finishing the Grand Prix in 2018. People freaked out about the April/May dates but it all makes sense.

Rampage-Sonnen: January
Mitrione-Nelson: February
Mir-Fedor: April
Bader-Mo: May

Fedor-Sonnen: probably August or September
Mitrione-Bader: probably August or September

Final: December

That would be great, it makes sense to speed it up as much as possible, since it is tournament format.

Bellator said they planned on finishing the Grand Prix in 2018. People freaked out about the April/May dates but it all makes sense.

Rampage-Sonnen: January
Mitrione-Nelson: February
Mir-Fedor: April
Bader-Mo: May

Fedor-Sonnen: probably August or September
Mitrione-Bader: probably August or September

Final: December
By your logic Chael Fedor would be June ..

By your logic Chael Fedor would be June ..

What logic?

The first round ended by May. There are only 4 guys left. Which means there are only 3 match ups before it's finished. The semifinals will be in 3 months by my guess. and the finals will finish off in December.

Won't last longer than 3 minutes
Stream next day. Just stay away from results

Back