Any EDM fans here?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My favorites are good DJs with vocalists.

Not really some is decent. What you posted I would kick you out of my car if you played any of that. I am mostly into Drum and Bass, Downtempo, synthwave, Neurofunk, trance and deep house currently.

How are The Chainsmokers EDM? Sorry to ask man but....

I do like some of Zedd's stuff and saw him a few years ago. I also like Bassnectar (GOAT x1000), Big Gigantic, Pretty Lights, Griz, Snails, Opiuo, Black Tiger Sex Machine, Classixx, An-Ten-Nae, Marty Party, Caspa, Paper Diamond, Boombox, Glitch Mob, Gramatik, Mimosa, Nit Grit, Pantyraid, etc.

If you want some fun dark bass listen to some of that stuff. Big Gigantic is a pretty upbeat high energy (with saxophone) group. Griz is similar to them and Pretty Lights. I've just started listening to stuff like Dance With the Dead.

How are The Chainsmokers EDM? Sorry to ask man but....

I do like some of Zedd's stuff and saw him a few years ago. I also like Bassnectar (GOAT x1000), Big Gigantic, Pretty Lights, Griz, Snails, Opiuo, Black Tiger Sex Machine, Classixx, An-Ten-Nae, Marty Party, Caspa, Paper Diamond, Boombox, Glitch Mob, Gramatik, Mimosa, Nit Grit, Pantyraid, etc.

If you want some fun dark bass listen to some of that stuff. Big Gigantic is a pretty upbeat high energy (with saxophone) group. Griz is similar to them and Pretty Lights. I've just started listening to stuff like Dance With the Dead.

Glitch Mob bless.. ^.^

Hell yeah. Started off listening to mostly big room but found some real good stuff over the years!

I like some, I try to keep an open mind now.

Wait, I'm a bit of a noob, is Techno and EDM the same?

In which case there's a handful of artists like DP, Caravan Palace, Infected Mushroom and Orbital that I like.

Back