Any dog breeders round here?

SammyPops

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Let's chat about it! What kind of dogs do you breed, are you making money, where did you learn about it and so on.

How dare you talk about my wife in that way.

We haven't had any pups yet.

That bitch ain't paid me shit!

I read sex for dummies when I was a kid.

Breeder? No. I had a springer spaniel that had a few batches of puppies about 20 years ago. Tons of fun, and lots of work. Apparently the new "thing" is to cross two small breed dogs, come up with some stupid yuppie name, and charge $1500 for the resulting mutt puppies.

I've dated some dogs but always tried to avoid getting them pregnant.

No, but I plan on doing it in a few years. Don't care if I make money, I'd be happy to break even. Just want to do it out of breed appreciation. I'll most likely breed Huskies, maybe Alabai.

No ,but I remember this fat chick telling me that " I breed Rottweilers "

Me replying " Well, you've got the hips for it ." wasn't appreciated...

Shutup trashcan
giphy.webp

Been in the market for a puppy for the last few months. Finally decided on a Labrador Retriever. Picking the pup up on Friday.

What has been becoming increasingly popular are cross breeding different breeds with poodles- ex: Labs, Golden retrievers, Australian Shepard’s, Maltese, etc. I believe the point of this is to make the dogs highly intelligent and also hypoallergenic. They also look pretty cool too.

Last edited:
No, but I plan on doing it in a few years. Don't care if I make money, I'd be happy to break even. Just want to do it out of breed appreciation. I'll most likely breed Huskies, maybe Alabai.

Huskies r dope if i lived higher north I'd have got one.

I really hate breeders tbh.

My old dog most likely got stolen by breeders. We shoulda cut his junk off. But I guess he ended up on a farm somewhere hitting dog pussy all day so maybe I shouldn't be bitter

I rescued my dog from a breeder. She will fucking eat you

TvQiZkn.jpg

My old dog most likely got stolen by breeders. We shoulda cut his junk off. But I guess he ended up on a farm somewhere hitting dog pussy all day so maybe I shouldn't be bitter
That sucks. I couldn't imagine someone stealing my dog.

Back