Any Doctors, DOs,Chiropractors Plz Help me out Entire Body Bone Scan Major Problems

DanTheWolfman.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
upload_2016-5-5_14-56-42.png
upload_2016-5-5_14-58-39.png
upload_2016-5-5_14-59-14.png

upload_2016-5-5_15-0-48.png
upload_2016-5-5_15-1-49.png
upload_2016-5-5_15-2-54.png

Please help with Advise if you are a Dr, Do, Rheumy, Or Chiro. This is serious problems, related to worse problems so please guys do not be typical net asshats.

How completely messed up am I? Arthritis is really bad through entire body right? Way beyond even normal grapplers?

My lower back is Jacked and slipped discs bulging out to the lower right is my guess. Can you please break down what is going on with my lower back? Besides likely bulged discs, partial fusing means all those vertebrae are fusing together? Is that like normal arthritis or as I suspect MAJOR bone deterioration almost like osteoperosis of unknown/not average causes????

My left hip has been having major problems for 6 months.......this is the side I used to rubber guard on fyi. Also, On that same side I have had some kind of dead vein/vasculitis since I had Over strained hitting a judo throw-I believe O soto- in finals of a Saulo Ribeiro Gi tournament back in the day. What are vascular calcification's?

Also, not noted here, is my NECK is completely straight no curvature with horrible bone spurs. 10 yrs ago at Davenport, IA OG school of Chiro they also told me this, and THEN, said it was already the neck of 85 yr old man and the spurs could lead to paralysis if I kept doing MMA/Grappling. Also, my Sancrum is completely sideways 90 degrees gives FALSE reads to almost everyone. Also, right leg shorter than the other, extremely bull legged, feet point outwards, lower legs tibia/fibula are curved like bananas and had KNEE problems in 8th grade having to wear knee supporters. I was already extremely muscular, and they said my muscles were growing at a far faster rate than my bones.

accidental triple post.....

In MMA, didn't the Russian Wrestler and the Terra guy that beat Tonan, show the best grappling that actually would relate well to MMA/STREET at EBI???

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-5_15-22-40.png
    upload_2016-5-5_15-22-40.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 12
Was supposed to say about, Possibility of
Histiocytosis is to be considered.

What is that? Will look up some keywords now, but all professional time for informative/entertainment purposes only while awaiting professional follow ups is much appreciated

Last edited:
Guys, when I refresh or come back, sometimes it is showing large enough for you all to read the findings, other times it is super small, and you have to click on each little snippet like four of them to open up separately .
Can u read the copy pasted stuff or not? Plz, I really need some feedback. Thank you

Guys, when I refresh or come back, sometimes it is showing large enough for you all to read the findings, other times it is super small, and you have to click on each little snippet like four of them to open up separately .
Can u read the copy pasted stuff or not? Plz, I really need some feedback. Thank you

Dan. I like you man.

My advice is not to ask for medical advice in an online grappling forum.

Seems like pretty "normal" stuff for someone that has been involved in combat sports for a long time tbh. I'm surprised it's not worse.

I have bulging and a herniated disc and it sucks. But usually they resolve. I also have some hip issues but it comes and goes.

Is there something specific that happened? The part you copied and pasted seems to be missing some pieces. But again, honestly it doesn't seem that bad at all.

Most of the stuff (at least what's posted, again something might be missing) is like scar tissue for your bones. All the bone spurs and degeneration of the discs is from the constant load on them. But tons of non=grapplers have degenerative disc disease and it's really nothing to be overly worried about. Just be smart about prehab and take care of your spine.

Don't put yourself in stupid positions. Tap immediately to guillotines. Don't get stacked, or if you do, don't be stupid - tap if you can't relieve the pressure. Slowly you'll learn what is ok and what's not and your game will likely change a bit.

Stop doing rubber guard if it's hurting you.

Dan. I like you man.

My advice is not to ask for medical advice in an online grappling forum.
Or get upset when no one responds for a whole 90 minutes. Doctors have day jobs...

I am in a reclusive place, and it is windy so net is acting up and I had to change the triple post. Sometimes my copy pasted text of the findings shows large and other times super small when I refresh this page so was not sure if people could read.

I barely rubber guard at all, switched to leghook guard years ago, but I do Chill Dog to Oma plata and did so going with Gono that is on video, and even though he is much smaller, the next day I had problems.

Let's just say I have indeed talked to a large variety of Drs the last couple weeks and have more pressing issues to discuss with them. I did tons of tests and labs.

HOWEVER, I am seeking advise and interpretation for very good reasons, so I know how much I am jacked, and because I believe if I do have rather severe bone deterioration? and if In fact do have Histiocytosis is Very likely interconnected and related to the other more serious issues I have IMO and want to share that various Drs, most of whom seem to look at only their small bubble of field and not see the body systems as a while body system.

Therefore, Dr.Jitsu, if you are in fact a Dr. any other Drs, (and Anaconda are you a Dr. or just giving general grappling messed up body advise?) plz give some feedback, particularly in how much bone deterioration I have, if that seems like a common thing for a 39 yr old that has done martial arts entire life, or if it might indicate to you possible underlying issues.

Also, how much should I worry about wierd leg vein issue and vascular calcification (which might be there, or on the scan of the left hip looks like some problem areas to me*

"Degenerative changes" means old. Worn down.
"Skeletal survey for metastatic disease" - then it is blank. That' the most important thing right there. Hopefull it said nothing detected. If any words ending in "oma" or "carcinoma" were there, see another doctor.
"Discussion of this case is welcome" means he couldn't see what was bothering you.
Things that usually help: if you are fat, lose weight. If you are lazy, exercise more. If you are working out too much, give your body more time to recover. If you aren't taking any medicine, start taking ibuprofen. If you are taking too much medicines, taper off.

My suggestion would be to go consult with a physician.

How do you feel physically? Sounds like you need some variety in your physical activity.

And listen, I'm not a doctor but I helped my ex cheat her sorry ass through a nurse practitioner program, and I've had to take a lot of A&P in my field, so I know something about this. If you want to get your bone physiology right, you need to get with a good endocrinologist who specializes in this. Your adrenal functions, thyroid hormone, and parathyroid hormone levels are CRUCIAL to bone health, and if there is going to be successful remodeling for you, those issues need to be addressed or at least understood.

Good luck. i thought you had bone cancer too, glad you don't.

Sounds like you are looking for people to marvel at your suffering, and remark on your inhuman capacity to endure it.

Not surprised your doctors aren't giving you what you need on that front.

Not sure if this will work but the video is of the head of Origin getting his own back/spine condition explained to him. Might be helpful.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/vi...ideos/1049763205097871/&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

If it doesn't work, just go to Origin's facebook site and scroll down to April 26th posting to watch.

I'm no back expert but my ex wife had a bulging disc and had to have surgery and will eventually need a fusing and has back issues to this day.

Dan, have you ever trained with anybody famous or with any pro fighters?

It was small when I was logged out, then larger when I had logged in if that helps regarding your issue there.

Dan, have you ever trained with anybody famous or with any pro fighters?

Dan, I know people give you a bit of shite for name-dropping or mentioning your interactions and training &c. with a lot of top echelon guys over the last couple decades; I'm not going to do that, but in keeping with that on a serious note have you made any good contacts or associations with high-level sports physicians or anything like that over the years? Now might be the time to have a catch up with them. Even if you can think of any high-level sports science/physiology guys that might be able to help with prehab/rehab/building some kind of regimen to help cope with some of this?

I mean, fuck, you in touch with or know Steve Maxwell at all? I don't know him personally but I have a bunch of his downloads and stuff. Dude's been through some bad back injuries and neck injuries &c. and has mobility regimens which help combat sport athletes keep on the mat... could be helpful...

Other than that, only thing I could suggest would be maybe try some Lourdes water...

Sounds like my coach's issues. He just told me the docs checked his neck and he's in an advanced enough state that they're operating his as soon as they can. High paralysis risks. He already had nerve issues in his neck that caused him to lose all strength in one of his biceps. He got a stroke last year, docs have no idea why. He's not even 50 yet.

Weird thing is in some ways he's way over the average shape of guys his age. Whenever he can roll he taps everyone. He looks super fit. I really hope he makes it through ok, but it looks like he'll have to give up on BJJ in the near future.

Listen, I love making a girl squirt as much as the next guy, but I don't see how Tracy is gonna help Dan out.

Well, profaning the sacred aside, I don't think we're talking about the same thing here...

Back