Any Dice, Wood, Crowder, and/or Shapiro fans?

ROCK

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mark Dice:

David Wood:

Stephen Crowder:

Ben Shapiro:

I like Shapiro, not as familiar with the others.

Shapiro is a model for the future of the right.

Shapiro is the only one of this list that has a shred of thought worthy input but it's offset by the fact that's he's also rather a smug douche at times.

Well, let's take a look at the future of the left.

1jtv.jpg

Yeah, I'll take Shapiro.

Shapiro is better than the others, but none of them are the best and brightest thinkers. These guys are really just sound-byte machines. There are plenty of idiots with microphones on the other side of the aisle too. Being the most popular is not the same as being the smartest, so yeah...

Shapiro is a little prude, puritanical, pussy snowflake, Mark Dice is complete full retard, Stephen Crowder is a lying fucktard court-jester idiot, and I've never heard of the other dipshit but he's not in good company.

Jordan Peterson is the best you'll do.

Shapiro is a little prude, puritanical, pussy snowflake, Mark Dice is complete full retard, Stephen Crowder is a lying fucktard court-jester idiot, and I've never heard of the other dipshit but he's not in good company.

Peterson's cult went to his head.

He is quite douchey in his own regard.

There's literally hundreds if not thousands of professors just as knowledgeable and eloquent on many topics out there, they just don't have a youtube and a patreon.

He acts like Bill Clinton when you ask him a yes/no question.

It's sad that people like Shapiro aren't the intellectual standard for our nation. Nothing he says is that hard to follow or come up with, he just looks at the consequences of actions, something that both left and right media have forgotten.

I.e., banning guns = less deaths by guns. Makes sense on the exact surface of the argument. But if you just look at the consequences a little bit you'd realize that it is way more complicated than that. Sadly, the mainstream left simply can't think more than 1 step ahead and they make themselves look like idiots in the process.

shapiro went to Harvard Law

so when people ON THIS SUBFORUM act like his arguments are not generally sound (negating the clear Abortion issues and his religion)......

i'm always like 'word? tell me more exalted one'

shapiro went to Harvard Law

so when people ON THIS SUBFORUM act like his arguments are not generally sound (negating the clear Abortion issues and his religion)......

i'm always like 'word? tell me more exalted one'

Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude at Harvard Law specializing in constitutional law.

But somehow you all know better than him.

Shapiro is better than the others, but none of them are the best and brightest thinkers. These guys are really just sound-byte machines. There are plenty of idiots with microphones on the other side of the aisle too. Being the most popular is not the same as being the smartest, so yeah...
I find crowder entertaining but I disagree with him about half the time

I find crowder entertaining but I disagree with him about half the time
Crowder is intentionally inflammatory. Anyone who relies on using "liberals" or "conservatives" pejoratively in order to make their argument (creating an us vs them dilemma) is probably not someone that you want to spend a lot of time listening to. I get that people find him entertaining, and that's fine, but what he says shouldn't be taken as some kind of insightful truth or objective news standard.

Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude at Harvard Law specializing in constitutional law.

But somehow you all know better than him.
'you all'

way to paint w/ a broadbrush, and that exact argument I've personally used IN FAVOR of Obama many times

thanks for playing tho, you tried.

There's a difference between harsh criticism and gradeschool name calling.

Crowder is intentionally inflammatory. Anyone who relies on using "liberals" or "conservatives" pejoratively in order to make their argument (creating an us vs them dilemma) is probably not someone that you want to spend a lot of time listening to. I get that people find him entertaining, and that's fine, but what he says shouldn't be taken as some kind of insightful truth or objective news standard.
Yeah but he has some decent videos. I fall off whenever anything religious comes up. I can’t sit through the argument even if I agree with it.

Back