Any chance of seeing Ronda make another run at the title?

Joe Wong

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The UFC was so exciting when she was on top the world - destroying her opponents in dominant fashion. I really hope to see her in the octagon again! Her striking is great and she has a strong defensive game. If she works hard on her technique she could become a force again!! What do you think?

giphy.gif

I agree she was excited and MMA was better with her. I just like fighters with attitudes. Ali, Ronda, Conor, Floyd etc. But dont ever say Ronda had good striking defence or striking.... Wtf is wrong with you man?

I agree she was excited and MMA was better with her. I just like fighters with attitudes. Ali, Ronda, Conor, Floyd etc. But dont ever say Ronda had good striking defence or striking.... Wtf is wrong with you man?
BUT ON THE EVER SAY

The UFC was so exciting when she was on top the world - destroying her opponents in dominant fashion. I really hope to see her in the octagon again! Her striking is great and she has a strong defensive game. If she works hard on her technique she could become a force again!! What do you think?

giphy.gif

bork1}[<cena1}<VinceCa$h><{Heymansnicker}><4><3>

doesnt seem like she has the mental part down, so no

I'm all for it just to see another highlight reel KO. Sign a Holly or Nunes rematch immediately.

She doesn't need a "run" at the title...she asks for a shot she'll get it.

Only if she changes coaches, learns how to box but I don't think she will be back.
giphy.gif

Would. That photo shoot was hot.

Maybe. DW said she isn't retiring. She needs to go to AKA or something though to refine the standup, or even better, Chutebox and work with Cyborg, who offered to help her.

Back