Any calisthenics athletes in here?

KenstaBoy

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just wondering because it's such a cult group. I'm pretty much married to the pull-up bar. Love doing muscle-ups, typewriters, archers and currently training to do front levers. Anybody else out there that's into these types of workouts?

Certainly wouldnt consider myself a calisthenics athlete as of yet but i do aim to be one day yes

I am just getting started in it and i a enjoying it so far, very challenging

What can you do on a pull up bar in terms of numbers ? Can you do a one arm pull up ?

Just wondering because it's such a cult group. I'm pretty much married to the pull-up bar. Love doing muscle-ups, typewriters, archers and currently training to do front levers. Anybody else out there that's into these types of workouts?

I think if you were to start a training log in our subforum, a lot of people would be interested in reading that.

I've been training those exercises for quite a few years.

I currently use calesthenics and olympic lifts exclusively as my upper body workout.

hellyeah have been for years of course could go on and on about how beneficial and complete calisthenics are etc. man finally hit a muscle up about 3 weeks ago hit a deadlift PR that day too right after i was so pumped about doing the muscle up lol

Back