Antonio Silva to make kickboxing debut...

Hagelslag2

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
vs Glory HW champ Rico Verhoeven in China. That's a very tall order.

He shouldn't being doing anything that involves getting hit in the head.

Icing on the cake is his big melon is an easy target.

Damn....He is going to get fucking lit up. He has no business kickboxing. He will look the worst he has ever looked, and should retire after this

He shouldn't being doing anything that involves getting hit in the head.

Icing on the cake is his big melon is an easy target.
I can't see this go any other way then with Bigfoot KO'd. He must be doing it for the dough, because it's definitely not a healthy choice.

If anything, it seems like he should be taking grappling matches for a while to let his chin take a rest. Even in MMA he should only fight guys who have a grappling base, for maybe the rest of his career.

giphy.gif

Fun? More like sad. Just read a few statements from his manager who apparently strongly advised him not to fight. He pretty much said Big Foot is broke and can't afford not to take the fight.

Relax SherBros. It's not like he's fighting Allistair Overeem, Mark Hunt, Badr Hari, Peter Aerts, or Semi Schilt under k1 rules. All those guys would kill him.

There was a time when Bigfoot was dangerous, I remember it well. Now I could throw a pillow at his face and he'd be slept for 10 minutes. Never will understand how he took those shots in the Mark Hunt fight.

Relax SherBros. It's not like he's fighting Allistair Overeem, Mark Hunt, Badr Hari, Peter Aerts, or Semi Schilt under k1 rules. All those guys would kill him.

Big Foot killed Overeem who all you clods jerked off to.

Back