Antonina Shevchenko will now face Ji Yeon Kim at the TUF 28 Finale in Vegas (November 30th)

oh that's that Korean Girl right... lanky one?

she's fun to watch. Should be a great fight with Shevchenko finally getting a chance.

Kim is mega underrated as a flyweight.
She will win. Antonina doesn't have enough experience

Sometimes styles negate experience. This is a layup for Antonina, unless Kim decides she's more than a pocket brawler.

Seems like an easier fight in my uneducated opinion. Evans-Smith has some of that grittiness that can be difficult for technical fighters to handle

Easy fight for Antonia. Kim is a purple belt that wants to box.

fhQRjcp.jpg

Fixed.

Kim gets her shit wrecked unless she's got a wrestling game that we've never seen. She has good composure and throws with decent form, but she's also fairly predictable with her strikes. Walking into range and winging overhand rights doesn't work against someone as good as Antonina, and her clinch game is questionable as well. Antonina should take her apart without too many issues, watch Shevchenko vs. Domergue and that's about how it'll go.

Not really much to choose from that hasn't been posted million times already... Antonina isn't exactly super photogenic in all the rest of the pics.

Shev isn't very good.I won't be picking her.

Lol Antonina made her mma debut in 2002 and has 40 kickboxing fights.

Wow did that blast off in his face.

Honestly though I didn’t even know Val had a sister. Guess I’m slipping

Back