ANTIWAR ROLL CALL! Board the ANTIWAR WAR WAGON!!

The blog you're quoting doesn't support your claim.

The source they link to doesn't back up their claim.

Your source "claims" it was the NSB.. the source they attribute that too claim it was the FSA.. which could be involve any one of a dozen or more other groups.

I'm not apologizing for anything. You're making it seem much more sinister than it was. It was a fucked up situation and we made bad decisions in a time when we only had to choose between different bad decisions.

That doesn't mean we armed ISIS on purpose.
You sound naive

The blog you're quoting doesn't support your claim.

The source they link to doesn't back up their claim.

Your source "claims" it was the NSB.. the source they attribute that too claim it was the FSA.. which could be involve any one of a dozen or more other groups.

I'm not apologizing for anything. You're making it seem much more sinister than it was. It was a fucked up situation and we made bad decisions in a time when we only had to choose between different bad decisions.

That doesn't mean we armed ISIS on purpose.

I never said on purpose. Yet u keep claiming that. U are just outright lying.

Nothing will change your view. You want iron clad evidence on 1 issue but u could car less about evidence when it comes to the chemical attacks. In fact, the available evidence points to Assad NOT being involved.

You act like this shit is a game. We had no good choices. Lol.

The choice is NOT get involved and contribute to the chaos

Who supplied the video of the chemical attack?

army of islam !!

would you be willing to go to war to defend this jihad outfit?

I sound naive because I don't take some claims on a random blog as fact even when their own sources don't corroborate those claims?

So who are u believing? Lol

You do understand the side u are believing. Hell, maybe u don't.

I never said on purpose. Yet u keep claiming that. U are just outright lying.

Nothing will change your view. You want iron clad evidence on 1 issue but u could car less about evidence when it comes to the chemical attacks. In fact, the available evidence points to Assad NOT being involved.

You act like this shit is a game. We had no good choices. Lol.

The choice is NOT get involved and contribute to the chaos

It was a failed state using chemical weapons on civilians with the violence spilling directly over the borders into neighboring countries destabilizing the entire region... and you wanted us to do nothing?

Because you would give the government of a major world power the benefit of the doubt

But the claim is that the government was arming the people they were actively fighting.

It's ridiculous.

Antiwar is where I almost always am, the one exception was Afgahanistan after 9/11, but that was bungled badly and we are still there.

Then stop throwing petty insults at people who agree with u

But the claim is that the government was arming the people they were actively fighting.

It's ridiculous.

You admit they were. U just say it was by accident. It's called blowback or unintended consequences

It was a failed state using chemical weapons on civilians with the violence spilling directly over the borders into neighboring countries destabilizing the entire region... and you wanted us to do nothing?

Lol

Where's your proof? There is no proof they used those weapons during this war.
See. This is the problem. U ignore what is clearly happen but believe shit that makes no sense and u believe stuff with absolutely no evidence

Who here is with me? I'm Anti War/Anti Intervention no matter what party is in Power.

Trump is no different if he follows Bush Jr and Obama and continues this stupid Syria BS.

The Anti War Wagon will not accept ride tickets from known hypocrites who like to pretend they are Anti War while changing colors depending on their political beliefs

My grandmother said there were people like you during ww2 as well.

While people were being mass killed, many countries were waiting for America to intervene.

There were protest and anti war sentiment that prevented the u.s. from entering the war sooner.

Because of anti war sentiment during ww2 , more people were killed.

And many around the world questioned those who were against sending American troops to Germany.

Because every day they waited, hundreds were being killed.

Were you anti ww2
Were you anti going to war after 911

My grandmother said there were people like you during ww2 as well.

While people were being mass killed, many countries were waiting for America to intervene.

There were protest and anti war sentiment that prevented the u.s. from entering the war sooner.

Because of anti war sentiment during ww2 , more people were killed.

And many around the world questioned those who were against sending American troops to Germany.

Because every day they waited, hundreds were being killed.

Were you anti ww2
Were you anti going to war after 911

I wasn't alive during WW2 like your grandma

I was ok with Afghanistan because of 911. But I was against a full scale invasion.

When Assad starts to conquer Europe we will revisit your questions.

Thanks for giving up your seat on the train to a more suitable passenger. You, Rational, Neotsky & Homer can hitch a ride on the Pro Invasion Pinto

I remember when Hitlery was the warhawk ;)

I remember when Hitlery was the warhawk ;)

It doesn't matter who it is. Invading a country is bad mojo.

If I knew Hillary would not follow the NeoCon script, I'd gladly replace Trump with her.

Sadly, she'd probably be just as bad or worse

It doesn't matter who it is. Invading a country is bad mojo.

If I knew Hillary would not follow the NeoCon script, I'd gladly replace Trump with her.

Sadly, she'd probably be just as bad or worse
Yeah but the Trumptards deserve to eat the big orange shit sandwich they fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back