ANTIWAR ROLL CALL! Board the ANTIWAR WAR WAGON!!

SBJJ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who here is with me? I'm Anti War/Anti Intervention no matter what party is in Power.

Trump is no different if he follows Bush Jr and Obama and continues this stupid Syria BS.

The Anti War Wagon will not accept ride tickets from known hypocrites who like to pretend they are Anti War while changing colors depending on their political beliefs

I’m against War, unless Trump is waging peace

Syria not so much.

But, you know, whatever. America is going to war. Soon. With someone. It's what we do.

I suppose it depends on the exact situation, but i am against all wars at this current point in time.

Yes, please declare war on Russia.

It seems to be all your politicians care about so we might as well get it over with already.

254e1p.jpg

I have consulted with my neoconservative colleagues, and have come to the decision that I support all wars unconditionally.

d4371807644bfc15df9e58b7184c698489c036781498fc9fd2fe5f5c181bb93d.jpg

Also, LOL @ Trump being no different. Fucking duh. He's already ramped up and sought to liberalize drone usage, you dumb twat. Was hiring guys like Gorka and Bolton really not enough of a giveaway?

President Trump reportedly asked a CIA official why the agency didn’t kill a terrorist target's family during a drone strike.

The Washington Post reported Thursday that, after watching a recorded video of a drone strike in Syria in which officials waited until the target was outside of his family’s home, Trump asked, “Why did you wait?”

The agency’s head of drone operations explained to an “unimpressed” Trump there are techniques to limit the number of civilian casualties.

Trump called for the CIA to start arming its drones in Syria and reportedly asked for it to be started in days.

“If you can do it in 10 days, get it done,” Trump said in a meeting, according to two former officials.

Rules from the Obama administration limit the CIA’s ability to use surveillance flights.

The goal of Trump’s predecessor was to pull back the CIA to return to its core espionage mission and let the military take out terrorists, the Post reported.

Trump has advocated for swift military action to “knock the hell out of” Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) forces.

Trump said on the campaign trail in 2015 that he would “take out” the families of terrorists.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...cial-why-drone-strike-didnt-also-kill-targets

US President Donald Trump is seeking to loosen some Obama-era limits on drone attacks and ground raids outside conventional warzones, US media reports have said.

The New York Times, citing unnamed officials, reported on Thursday that Trump's top national security advisers have proposed relaxing two rules from the administration of Barack Obama, the former US president.

The officials said the targets of kill missions by the military and the CIA would be expanded to include foot-soldier fighters with no special skills or leadership roles.

The officials added that proposed drone attacks and raids would no longer undergo high-level vetting.

The New York Times report comes after NBC News published a story on Monday about the Trump administration contemplating policy changes that will further expand the CIA's authority to conduct drone raids in a number of countries, both in and out of warzones.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/loosen-obama-limits-drone-strikes-170922141205178.html

Who here is with me? I'm Anti War/Anti Intervention no matter what party is in Power.

Trump is no different if he follows Bush Jr and Obama and continues this stupid Syria BS.

The Anti War Wagon will not accept ride tickets from known hypocrites who like to pretend they are Anti War while changing colors depending on their political beliefs

I'm anti-war. It benefits nobody but the the so called war merchants.

Unfortunately there are people in power that make huge money from war.

Fortunately, they make nothing from world wide nuke war.

What..!

You don't like no new land!!

"if".

If anyone really still thinks Trump is anti-war, they are deluded.

"if".

If anyone really still thinks Trump is anti-war, they are deluded.
he is being pushed towards war. mueller and co. are not installed for no reason.
if he loses that internal battle, god help us and all people in the middle east that suffered for many decades now.
it's very sad that theres guys on this forum who support this warmongers.

Back